Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
That notwithstanding I am still at something of a loss in understanding what our financial limits are. At the time of signing Neymar, PSG hadn't already spent £210m, and amortisation or not £370m is a phenomenal amount to spend in one window, particularly when TV and EPL prize money combined only came to about £150m I think.
Not concerned by it, just trying to get my head around it
It's amortised. It's not all accounted for in this year. It's spread out over the life of the contract.

Interesting that both Barca & Madrid have backed off.
Barca now saying they're not interested & Madrid not looking to buy until next year.

It could be them moving the posts because they know we've got the deal in the bag.
Ive been quietly thinking this, most clubs seem to do this now to show they havent been turned down.

Sane and Mbappe look to be doing a spot for JD Sports(JD Football) with the hosts, two popular football bloggers, Steve O The Madman & Craig Mitch. Usually they do about 2-3 videos with PL players an interview
and a couple of goofy challenges. The Nike stuff is sponsorship "swag" plus filming with two Nike players.

Now what I do find odd is that it's usually filmed with just PL players and Mbappe isn't a PL player(yet, the videos will probably come out at the end of the month based on the timetable of previous releases) and Mbappe was supposedly having a meeting with Pep. Sane was actually on one of their latest videos with Emere Can a couple of months ago.

So a couple of things:
Did Monaco authorized this quick trip for Mbappe to do this?

Did Leroy call Mbappe to do this spot knowing he was going to meet Pep later on?

It's certainly in Nikes best interest for Mbappe to come to city rather than Real Madrid, this could also hint at Nikes intentions for our new kit deal that is due in the near future.

If we have Mbappe, Jesus and Aguero, whose nose is gonna be put out of place going into a world cup year.

you should look at it from the other way around.....which one of these is going to want to be flogged to death playing every week, and sometimes twice in a week, in a world cup year. surely rotating the 2 strikers between 3 is the way forward?

you should look at it from the other way around.....which one of these is going to want to be flogged to death playing every week, and sometimes twice in a week, in a world cup year. surely rotating the 2 strikers between 3 is the way forward?
Never considered this but I reckon your onto something here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.