Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mbappe isn't an idiot. He's not joining a club that plays turgid football which doesn't suit him. Hes been told he can move for footballing reasons, not United's rugby style.
I imagine Monaco would sell for "hard cash" not "footballing reasons".

FFP isn't an issue. We can afford him. We're going to end up bringing in 100 million or so in sales. We can have a net spend of 250/300 million. Amortised it works out at around 50/60 million per season in costs over the next five or so years. But because of the age profile of players we've bought the likelihood is that our spend would drop dramatically in the next few seasons anyway.

In terms of the transfer itself. Remained cautiously optimistic at best for the last couple of months. But this morning i find myself believing more and more that we can pull this off in the next two weeks.

Article in The Independent saying that Monaco's manager Jardim says Mbappe could be sold for the right price.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...elona-arsenal-manchester-united-a7876566.html

Strangely they mention Man United interest but not ours?
I wonder if they could be going for him? I doubt they would have FFP problems.
I Hope not!

dont be surprised, they name drop utd all the time just to sell their stories.

a lot of posters on here get annoyed when papers continue to name drop utd in deals we are sniffing around on, but i prefer it this way. we know we are in for all the big players now if they suit our system, but wouldnt it become annoying to be linked (and our clubs good name used/abused) to every player that is being sold just so these newspaper parasites can sell bullshit stories!!?

Is the real impact of FFP the fact that football fans now know the meaning of the word amortised?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.