Kyogo Furuhashi - on final striker shortlist

Could we not just promote a youngster. Heskey,fletcher,dickson? Could unearth a gem. Instead of an old back up striker. Wont play a whole lot anyway

Haaland has been here 2 years who was are striker for the 3rd year? You want to buy a striker that's 29 years old and never played in a top league. Oh Bernardo and Foden played false 9 for that 3rd year . Don't waste your time replying because I won't read as I like people that have a difference of opinion to actually know what there talking about.

That’s no way to speak to a blue who’s been a stalwart on here for a long, long time.

He doesn’t pass the opposition test:

How would I feel if United/ Liverpool/ Arsenal signed him

My answer is meh!!

Doesn’t mean he’ll be a bad signing or I don’t trust the club, but hard to be excited about it just because they sign for my club.

They were both fucking awful at it. Shoehorning wingers in at false nine doesn't wor

They were both fucking awful at it. Shoehorning wingers in at false nine doesn't work.
We won the league with them playing false 9 the whole season because we had no striker,so obviously buy an old Japanese striker that's achieved the square root of fuck all

My answer is meh!!

Doesn’t mean he’ll be a bad signing or I don’t trust the club, but hard to be excited about it just because they sign for my club.

Could say exactly the same thing with Akanji

My answer is meh!!

No such test.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.