Kyogo Furuhashi - on final striker shortlist

Again they are not ready to make the step up. He does have a good record and looks a tidy finisher going off the preason game, And as it been mentioned he is a player Pep's assitant knows well.
I’ve seen him. Meh. At our level we need to look at better. I might be old but at 25m I expect something, he’s no it. We’d make it back from marketing though.

Henrik Larsson moved to Barca from Celtic aged 33 and won a champions league. Then had a half decent loan spell at the rags after he’d moved back to Sweden age 36/37.
But never scored v Franck Sauzee in Scotland. A legend in Scotland like Laudrup, small fry elsewhere.

Who knows, he might end up being a useful player for us, especially with our players behind him, he might do well. Its gonna be a long season, especially with the world Club cup thing next summer. Haaland can't be expected to play 70 games, and 90 minutes of all of then.

It's true we can play a false 9, but it would also be ideal for someone to just play as a striker in some cup games to give Haaland a rest. Even just come on in the last 20 minutes in the league when the game is done for Haaland to rest.

Given how the tiredness of key players can make or break a season, I don't think it's the worst idea to bring in someome like this who might just turn out to be a good little signing, seemingly knows how to put the ball in the net and can do a job when we need to rest Haaland.

If he does come then I trust the club. We get far more right than wrong when it comes to bringing in players who benefit the squad.

Honestly, I'd rather take Lukaku on loan for a season. He scores shitloads for Belgium, him and Kev have a great connection.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.