La Liga official complaint about City

It's on the yellow ticker on sky now, how many times and for how long do the club allow the clubs name to be dragged through the mud. I'm not well up on legal matters but surely there must be something the club can do. This is likely to go on for months or even years again and probably all we will get is some kind of bland statement from the club. The WhatsApp group will already be sharpening their pencils. Surely after years of shit it's time to fight back, can you imagine the Premier League saying similar stuff about Real or Barcelona. The lawyers would be on it in hours.
we'll do precisely fuck all.

His entire evidence and argument is, “they must have done something”.

This is more desperate than cutting and pasting bits of different emails together to make us look guilty.

Ha ha ha haa!
Our finances will be even more squeaky clean after years of FFP investigation bullshit. I guarantee we would have been overly cautious just incase accusations started again

Unlike the French League who wrote an incredibly articulate and forceful response of their club (PSG) when they faced a similar baseless attack from this idiot - our own FA will do nothing - because of course Bird and Bird have been beavering away for years trying to unravel any kind of dirt they can throw at us - so the FA probably welcome Tebas attacking us in the way.

Agree, although sue him for more that that, considering potential impact on sponsorship deals etc. And get each club in CFG to do it in their own local courts. Not bothered about trying to win the case, just tie him up in legals until he dies penniless, stewing in his own piss, shouting at the clouds

And this is why I don't work in customer service...
The club has no interest in litigation as it doesn't want our books opened or our ownership structure poured over. Commercially a wise decision as there will always be something in there that will look bad, etc.

CC1.
it’s obsurd any way you consider his argument. It’s not illegal to pay agents. The cost of the Viking will be set against all other ins and outs and be reconciled with the accounts for 22/23. Who knows we might bring in £150m from player sales. Unlikely but it’s all hypothetical until the beans are counted.

Even if our finances are stretched FFP operating limits have been relaxed recently and player and staff costs as a % of turnover or whatever the new metric is, is likely to be more meaningful.

He is a dangerous petulant child and I don’t expect our masters to do anything quickly in response.

It IS absurd. Whatever we’ve paid will be within FFP rules & probably not as much as Real Madrid were prepared to pay!!

I agree that our club feel that responding gives publicity to his claims but I’d dearly like to see him shot down in flames -

Simon Jordan agrees with Tebas, apparently City need to answer his questions. Two fucking nutters together.
The irony of this is, even if we did answer the questions. Everyone would call it bollocks and agree with tebas anyway.
The saddest thing about Jordan is that he actually makes out he isnt bothered about City and he is just reporting facts, theres no bias apparently. He even implied CAS were the dodgy ones and Uefa were right. What a sad twat he is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.