La Liga official complaint about City

The phrase “throwing your toys out of the pram” is over-used on this forum. This, for once, is an exact and precise occasion when it is completely pertinent. Tebas is a tiny child who is throwing his toys out of the pram. He and his club have got every single shiny toy they saw in the other European leagues for decades. They saw. They got.
It's over.
But I'll go further. I think it is now time for City, perhaps in conjunction with P.S.G.'s legal team, to go onto the front foot, and launch an enquiry (or demand one) into Real Madrid's books going as far back as is feasible. And if there are found to be irregularities (and I have a strong suspicion that there are) they should be severely punished.
What I really want is for this **** and his **** of a club to be made an example of.
I agree, the fact he's made it official rather than the usual bitching in the media means we have to respond in some way. It's a total witch-hunt

I agree, the fact he's made it official rather than the usual bitching in the media means we have to respond in some way. It's a total witch-hunt
I don’t really understand how an “official” demand to investigate clubs can be made without offering any evidence at all of rule-breaking.

To clarify. The Vox party, which Tebas supports, has called for Muslim immigrants to be sent back to their countries of origin but recently issued a statement of support for Ukranian refugees. Spot the difference. It is funny how the BBC, which is normally the first to jump on non-inclusive behaviour, is happy to provide a platform for a man like Tebas...with no criticism or qualification. Would they do the same for Tommy Robinson?
He doesn't slag off City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.