Lack of enthusiasm thread

I have not been excited by the football so far. It seems souless. City will get me at it tho'.

You only have to watch these two videos to see that when Sané played he was involved in goals and assists more than any player in the squad in both seasons.

Think he did actually have the best goals and assists per minute ratio in both seasons.

I’m fucking gutted he’s left. Moreso than when Wright-Phillips left!

I'm gutted Sane left too mate , he was such an exciting player, and i guess that our loss is Bayerns gain , but there were just too many people from Germany constantly 'in his ear' trying to persuade him to return back home.

It seems to be the case that German footballers just don't seem to stay in England too long these days, they never really have .... although maybe Bert Trautmann was a notable exception.

Last edited:
Still really struggling with getting any enthusiasm for it whatsoever. Part of me thinks the last ten years have been the best I will ever enjoy at city. Aguero, vinnys goal. Great players like zabba, ya ya, Sergio and Merlin.

Can’t get my mojo back at all for it at the moment.
I haven’t personally enjoyed a period of football since the 18/19 ending. I can’t even watch games these days. Get bored after about 5 minutes

I have a lack of enthusiasm for life in general at the moment. Everything feels soulless and football is not exempt from this.

The world is treading water and we are all wasting a significant period of our lives on the planet which is quite depressing really. Everyone is being robbed.

The lack of enthusiasm has a lot to do with Liverpool for me. I probably sound like a moaning fuck, but so be it. First game they were shite, but got a penalty that the new rules clearly states that shouldn’t have been given, and then an individual mistake gifts them the win late in the game and they win by 1 scrappy goal. Today, two individual mistakes gifted them a win again. And that’s just after 2 games. None of this would happen with City. The dippers get so many points that they absolutely do not deserve. They play shite so often but still get away with it, and have so for 2 full seasons now. Feels like we have to fight for every point, but Liverpool is just given them. The refs or the opponents always seem to find some creative way of handing it on a plate for them

Still really struggling with getting any enthusiasm for it whatsoever. Part of me thinks the last ten years have been the best I will ever enjoy at city. Aguero, vinnys goal. Great players like zabba, ya ya, Sergio and Merlin.

Can’t get my mojo back at all for it at the moment.

With no end to the current situation in sightc, I think it’s hard to get excited. Post lockdown it was something to watch on an otherwise dull existence. This just seems all so tedious though. Goals galore but nothing to get excited about and VAR still ruining games whether they decisions are right or not.

The lack of enthusiasm has a lot to do with Liverpool for me. I probably sound like a moaning fuck, but so be it. First game they were shite, but got a penalty that the new rules clearly states that shouldn’t have been given, and then an individual mistake gifts them the win late in the game and they win by 1 scrappy goal. Today, two individual mistakes gifted them a win again. And that’s just after 2 games. None of this would happen with City. The dippers get so many points that they absolutely do not deserve. They play shite so often but still get away with it, and have so for 2 full seasons now. Feels like we have to fight for every point, but Liverpool is just given them. The refs or the opponents always seem to find some creative way of handing it on a plate for them

We can only control and focus on what we do. We didn’t do it last year and we need to get back on it this year quickly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.