Lack of enthusiasm thread

Being able to get to some non-league games has helped a lot, and Hyde United yesterday produced an atmosphere and a 0-0. I've realised that much of the rituals around the game are as important for me than the game itself, so will continue doing the 3pm live kickoffs which makes watching City on the telly much more enjoyable.

Genuinely back to not being arsed to watch MOTD.

I’ll watch our games but after that I’m really not bothered.
I wasn't bothered to check any of the results yesterday although l just watched MOTD. I don't watch baseball or American football mainly because l don't understand what's going on. And its no clearer after watching the slow motion and listening to the experts (Micah never understood offside and positional play so how did he become expert after he left us), lts bad enough puzzling in an empty ground why a goal has been disallowed even worse in a silent full stadium.
I will of course continue to watch City but football as a whole has lost its appeal.

I had low expectations for this season to start with but they are lower now. Everything just seems off. I know we have players injured but you have Pep who looks like he isn't arsed and is just playing out his last year on his contract, we are failing in the transfer market ending up with our 3rd or 4th choice signings and not even addressing our biggest weaknesses at LB and midfield and then the cherry on top we get dicked by fucking Leicester which was always coming. Fuck knows what will happen this season but the title is not even on the table as far as I'm concerned.

Bit of doom and gloom going on, ye, it's not ideal! I look at it if you cannot go what better way to spend your afternoon or evening watching the blues on the TV or a stream or radio. Like I said, not ideal but it's better than nowt!
I take it all back!

My enthusiasm levels arw recharged after that result.

All this pissing it and not being a wank was putting me off CITD

Last edited:
I had low expectations for this season to start with but they are lower now. Everything just seems off. I know we have players injured but you have Pep who looks like he isn't arsed and is just playing out his last year on his contract, we are failing in the transfer market ending up with our 3rd or 4th choice signings and not even addressing our biggest weaknesses at LB and midfield and then the cherry on top we get dicked by fucking Leicester which was always coming. Fuck knows what will happen this season but the title is not even on the table as far as I'm concerned.
How do you know what are 1st choices are? Have you sat down with Pep himself and asked him? Everything you read is media assumptions you as well as I have no idea what goes in for transfers

I think we would find it more palatable if it was one of our own academy lads at cb, or on the wing not Mahrez and Garcia. If we are going to lose at least lose with maximum effort.

it does feel like we have been made overly Spanish/soft now the core spine is retired/retiring

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.