Lampard To City On Loan

at least its not terry, no players wife would be safe.
who is to say he would get in the team, though if he can improve the team in anyway i dont give a fuck about his persoal stuff

CtidBlueMooner said:
Personally, I think it's a knee-jerk reaction signing by Pellegrini to Plain Speaking's "Penalties - Fail to prepare, prepare to fail" thread.

It's more to do with Home grown quota for me.

We could have gone for Barkley but have this restricted spend due to FFP.

We would also have had this planned when he signed for NYCFC and it also tests the water for future loans from either of our sister clubs

great signing for HG quota and a big two fingers up to the establishment, he will play a few games but not a huge amount unless we have injuries and also will be keeping fit. Will also help increase exposure for NYCFC with one of their players playing for the champions of the best league in the world.

Ric, if you're reading this, I really didn't need the email informing me that 'fat frank' was now doubleplusungood and that the appropriate term was 'super frank'

But thanks anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.