Lampard To City On Loan

I think this is Kreiss' idea to get Frank immersed in the CFG and ready to lead his new team when he returns. I bet he wants him to benefit in the same way that Kreiss did himself. They will have a shared experience and that will suit a manager-captain relationship.

I bet that City are just happy to accommodate and benefit from the insurance it provides in case of injuries.

stony said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
stony said:
As long as he doesn't come on here I'll be happy. We've got enough parvenue on here already, we don't need another social climbing c**t swelling their ranks.
I wouldn't mind him coming on here tbh. Given our relatively similar upbringings, his addition to the board would only accentuate the fact that my brilliance is in spite of my private education, not because of it.

Your brilliance shines so bright it could even polish a turd. Which might come in handy if Boyata gets a game next season.
We all need to do our bit.

I expect it is fir fitness reasons mainly, helps out out champs league quota, he didn't fancy oz and for young players coming through his experience will be good for them to learn from. I see it being good for him too as similar to Viera in some ways when he came for the short term who expected him now to have been fully immersed in the groups ethos and vision, at the time, if this helps fat frank assimilate into city's thinking then can only be good for NYCFC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.