Lampard To City On Loan

We play Chelsea on 21st September at Etihad, I think it's next to a CL game, so for me keeping Yaya for the CL game and playing him against Chelsea will do just fine ... a last min penalty awarded to us at 2-2 and him to slot it in will justify this transfer ... and the look on Chelsea supporters will brighten anyone's day.

Rammyblues wrote:
On another note it also seems we have sidestepped any media attempt to thwart the prem league not have Prem B teams, we don't need this, send half a dozen to America and half dozen to Aus, switch them round after six months and a whole new generation of players have had competitive football abroad under the umbrella of the City group coached by staff who have been handpicked by our management it just gets better and fucking better.

Fair point this. But were not sending english players abroad are we?

If the English players we have in the academy are good enough why not, I have to say I am looking at this purely from a city point of view but if the National side benefit as well all well and good.

Its better than having him follow Beckham's example of traipsing from one PL club to another to keep fit during the MLS close season.

He'll probably get a couple of appearances in the Capital One cup, sit on the bench for CL games, possibly play in the last one if its a dead rubber.

I wonder if there's an agreement in place that he will not feature against Chelsea.

cibaman said:
Its better than having him follow Beckham's example of traipsing from one PL club to another to keep fit during the MLS close season.

He'll probably get a couple of appearances in the Capital One cup, sit on the bench for CL games, possibly play in the last one if its a dead rubber.

I wonder if there's an agreement in place that he will not feature against Chelsea.

NYCFC own his registration so he could play against Chelsea.

mancity dan said:
cibaman said:

NYCFC own his registration so he could play against Chelsea.

Yes, but he will not want to. I suspect that issue formed part of the discussions as to just how this loan spell will work

looks like he let himself go in the summer

image.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.