Lampard To City On Loan

ancoats said:
looks like he let himself go in the summer

image.png

I saw David White in the trafford centre the other day,, he looked something similar.

cibaman said:
Its better than having him follow Beckham's example of traipsing from one PL club to another to keep fit during the MLS close season.

He'll probably get a couple of appearances in the Capital One cup, sit on the bench for CL games, possibly play in the last one if its a dead rubber.

I wonder if there's an agreement in place that he will not feature against Chelsea.
Why would there be? He's not a Chelsea player. Newsflash!

Sorry if I've missed this but can someone enlighten me as to how the CL squad thing works?

If what we're hearing is correct and he will be in the CL squad, yet he's only on a 6 month contract, when he leaves can we replace him in the CL squad or does that mean we are a man light? If you can replace players mid competition, it would be a coach and horses loophole in the squad restrictions surely?

Chippy_boy said:
Sorry if I've missed this but can someone enlighten me as to how the CL squad thing works?

If what we're hearing is correct and he will be in the CL squad, yet he's only on a 6 month contract, when he leaves can we replace him in the CL squad or does that mean we are a man light? If you can replace players mid competition, it would be a coach and horses loophole in the squad restrictions surely?
i think there is new registration window after the group stage for knockout stages. So we would have to probably buy in January? or Rodwell stays then that wouldn't be a problem as we need only 5 HGs for CL squad. Hart, Milner, Rodwell, Clichy & Boyata after Lampard leaves. And CL group stage ends in mid-December which means Lampard is still here.

tho im not sure if there is a new registration window for knockout stages. if not, then Rodwell has to stay probably.

Chippy_boy said:

We resubmit the squad at the end of the January transfer window so he wouldn't be in the squad after that. Hope this helps.

MeatHunterrr said:
Chippy_boy said:

i think there is new registration window after the group stage for knockout stages. So we would have to probably buy in January? or Rodwell stays then that wouldn't be a problem as we need only 5 HGs for CL squad. Hart, Milner, Rodwell, Clichy & Boyata after Lampard leaves. And CL group stage ends in mid-December which means Lampard is still here.

tho im not sure if there is a new registration window for knockout stages. if not, then Rodwell has to stay probably.

A couple of players can be replaced after the group stage but I'm not sure how that works within the FFP restrictions for the coming season.

JackFlash74 said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
JackFlash74 said:
A Tory rat. Good player for City, though. No downside for this blue.
You're clearly a man of tremendous principle.
In what respect? You do know where our money's from, yeah?

Outside now.

There's only room for one Flash on this forum.

Cheeky bastard!

Actually delighted with this.
Gives us an even greater chance of going one further next season and get the domestic treble.
Fantastic european winning experience aswell.
I simply don't see what there is not to like about this signing.
What's it going to cost us? His wages or do NYC pay that.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Actually delighted with this.
Gives us an even greater chance of going one further next season and get the domestic treble.
Fantastic european winning experience aswell.
I simply don't see what there is not to like about this signing.
What's it going to cost us? His wages or do NYC pay that.
As long as he doesn't play

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.