Lap of honour

I work at various football clubs as a freelancer doing some stuff. Last season I was one of those hangers on as this particular team did their lap of honour...it was mint :) I did feel like waving back at one point but I'm too professional for that!

scall said:
I work at various football clubs as a freelancer doing some stuff. Last season I was one of those hangers on as this particular team did their lap of honour...it was mint :) I did feel like waving back at one point but I'm too professional for that!

I may have seen you?

bertie-bee113-455789_478x359.jpg

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
citizen_maine said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Definitely staying say my goodbye's to Sergio : (

You not coming back next season?

Can see it happening, Madrid will blow the transfer market to piece's in the summer, and I think sergio's on there list.
real cant bully city,and if the unthinkable did happen if they are willing to pay 85 mill for bale ,then sergios price starts at 100 big ones

Hhhhhmmm as it stands, they've got 5 mins for a piss break and if they aint out, I'm off. I aint wasting my bank holiday weekend!

YaYa's agent wants two laps of honour one from the team and the second for him and his client
please save your best applause for the second, I'll be on my way to the pub if they take more than 5 minutes

KippaxCitizen said:
I hate this 'in' thing of the player's families having to come on the pitch for this. I don't want to applaud a player who's just chatting to his wife or making sure his kids aren't crying. They don't come on the pitch during the match so fucking leave em off it for this n'all.
i agree.its fucking stupid.

Corky said:
quiet_riot said:
Remember the last Pearce season, rags at home last game, we lost and Vassell missed a pen? Pearce was suited up ready to move to England U21's, we were shit, Micah and someone else carried a 'thank you' banner to the centre circle and back, while the rest ambled about.

God that was a shit season.

No it wasn't we stayed up and had some cracking away wins near the end to balance out the mediocre home form. Pearce had become U21 manager months earlier as a dual role.

So you enjoyed the Pearce years then?

You are the first and possibly only person in our history that thinks that wasn't a shit season.

Annoyed me last season waiting for them to acknowledge the fans.
I gave up after 15 minutes of watching them take selfies with families and anyone else who happened to be on the pitch.
Do the lap of honour then get families on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.