Lassana Diarra Vs NDJ

Is this the same player who was shite in the first leg. Ffs why do we have to compare every player to another one. De Jong is key for OUR team I don't give a shit about real Madrid and who ever they have.

For all the man of the matches De Jong supposedly gets he's still made less tackles, won fewer headers, blocked less passes and covered less ground than Gareth Barry.

And Barry has scored double the goals De Jong has.

Until he can out perform Barry he's no where near the best defensive midfielder in the world.

welcometomanchester said:
Is this the same player who was shite in the first leg. Ffs why do we have to compare every player to another one. De Jong is key for OUR team I don't give a shit about real Madrid and who ever they have.
Your point is valid, except for the small part about Lass being shite. He was the best Madrid player on the field outside of Pepe.

Sabster said:
TFC said:
You would be one or two of 1000 blues that would rather Diarra than Nige. Say no more.

Why don't we ask other fans (obviously people will be wearing blue tinted specs) - almsost all the fans I speak to would take Diarra over NDJ

Stick a poll up on this Manchester City forum and the results will be overwhelmingly in favour of Nige. Stick a poll up anywhere else and I along with most on here couldnt give a flying fuck.

Dax777 said:
welcometomanchester said:
Your point is valid, except for the small part about Lass being shite. He was the best Madrid player on the field outside of Pepe.
Yeh today he was good other game was very poor. Just why do we have to compare? Ok messi and Adam Johnson. Give me a break jeez.

TFC said:
Sabster said:
Why don't we ask other fans (obviously people will be wearing blue tinted specs) - almsost all the fans I speak to would take Diarra over NDJ

Stick a poll up on this Manchester City forum and the results will be overwhelmingly in favour of Nige. Stick a poll up anywhere else and I along with most on here couldnt give a flying fuck.

TBH if there was poll up on this forum between NDJ and God

Ndj would win.

The fact that the main people who are slagging De Jong off on this thread are Dax (who has been proved to know nothing about football) and Sabster (worlds biggest De Jong hater/wum) it tells us this is a joke of a thread.

King Geedorah said:
For all the man of the matches De Jong supposedly gets he's still made less tackles, won fewer headers, blocked less passes and covered less ground than Gareth Barry.

And Barry has scored double the goals De Jong has.

Until he can out perform Barry he's no where near the best defensive midfielder in the world.

Barry's second touch is always a tackle...<br /><br />-- May 3rd, '11, 23:33 --<br /><br />
Sabster said:
TFC said:

Ndj would win.

Thats because Nige is God

Sabster said:
dancity19 said:
Ok, but why does he get so many Sky MOTM's...? I accpet these are not everything, but I am just explaining that not only city fans 'overate him'? Do they give him that because he is a hardman..? Also, what about Wolves away, Lpool away and other games where we have lost without him in the team, and I am sure they are no coincidence..?

I must have missed the part where we were unbeaten with him in the team. I don't remeber him getting many sky MOTMs at all.

On sky after the Blackburn game they made a joke about how it is constantly him getting the MOTMs and that Dzeko said "not you again." They said he has been given it in the last 4 city televised games, or something like that, prior to Sunday..? No, we aren't unbeaten with him in the team, but often when we lose, he isn't playing.

Sabster said:
TFC said:

Ndj would win.

So why the thread then? So people can read your opinion on Nige for the umpteenth time? We get it, your not keen. No one cares.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.