Lassana Diarra Vs NDJ

ayia napa blues said:
Is this the same player that could not get into chelsea and arsenal teams Ha ha and the same
Player who played in the pompy side we smashed 6 nil ha ha get a grip son
And this is relevant how? Or should we bring up that De Jong could not get into a weak Ajax team 6 years ago. Some of the arguments here are tiresome :?

LoveCity said:
King Geedorah said:
And Barry has scored double the goals De Jong has.

Barry is allowed to go forward more than De Jong, he is supposed to be our Fabregas type. De Jong is obviously the Makelele of our system because he is brilliant at it. He -can- get forward and do other stuff but his role isn't to do that and it works (look at our "goals against"). Incidentally, after he did score at weekend he seemed to get a bit giddy and abandoned his position a bit which made us more exposed.

BTW, De Jong has the same amount of goals in the last three seasons as Diarra - 1. ;)

I know, was just having a sly little dig.

I'm perfectly aware of what De Jong's capable of. In the big games I have no issue with him, just feel against the dross when we're struggling he could be a bit more adventurous and give us another options. Unfortunately for him the dross is the majority of what we play so he gets to shine less than Barry who excels against the dross.

Said it before, if he's been told that it's his role then fair enough I have no complaints about Nigel but I can't rate him on what he could be doing if he was allowed to.

King Geedorah said:
LoveCity said:
Barry is allowed to go forward more than De Jong, he is supposed to be our Fabregas type. De Jong is obviously the Makelele of our system because he is brilliant at it. He -can- get forward and do other stuff but his role isn't to do that and it works (look at our "goals against"). Incidentally, after he did score at weekend he seemed to get a bit giddy and abandoned his position a bit which made us more exposed.

BTW, De Jong has the same amount of goals in the last three seasons as Diarra - 1. ;)

I know, was just having a sly little dig.

I'm perfectly aware of what De Jong's capable of. In the big games I have no issue with him, just feel against the dross when we're struggling he could be a bit more adventurous and give us another options. Unfortunately for him the dross is the majority of what we play so he gets to shine less than Barry who excels against the dross.

Said it before, if he's been told that it's his role then fair enough I have no complaints about Nigel but I can't rate him on what he could be doing if he was allowed to.

Another salient point.

My Chelsea friends used to say the same about Mikel (who by the way has yet to break his duck in the Prem in 6 years or something) that the coach instructed him to play that way, until Essien came into the same position and played it with more drive and industry. You can't rate on what might have been, just what is?

How has such a fuckin arse managed to get to 1200+ posts on this forum i mention that De Jong gets a lot of man of the matchs and he says im talking about fantasy football. Anyway sabster i seriously doubt you even watch many games if you believe Diarra is better than Nige and that Nige is overrated, did you see us against Liverpool?

vamps said:
Messi is better than AJ, Casillias is better than Hart, Xavi is better than Milner.

Etc etc etc.

Who gives a shit NDJ is OUR DM!

supertroopersshenanigan.jpg

;)

Just a quick question to Sabster and Dax,how long have you guys supported City?I swear it's getting more like Ragcafe everyday!

Sabster said:
If NDJ performs like Lassana Diarra did tonight and does regularly, then he would be a one of the best DM in the world but he performs to nowhere near this standard.

How anyone can rate NDJ above Diarra (or Pepe for that matter) is beyond me.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

asgoodasitgets said:
Dax777 said:
Now here is a valid position I have no problems with. Even if you thinj De Jong is better. It is those who turn a mild dixcussion about opinions into a personal hissyfit that have me on my floor laughing. Internet warriors my missus likes to call them.
I m gonna go out on a limb here and ask if your "missus" is actually Sabster?
Really, the agenda the two (or one) of you are spouting is embarrassing in the least.

I m in no doubt that I too could hop on to FM or Footy 11 or Ionlywatchandunderstandfootballontheinternetorwhatjournalistsspout.fkincom but call me radical but I prefer to base my assessment on what I watch week in week out.
No she isn't sabster, and she doesn't care much for internet forums. But that is besides the point. You should hop on whateva makes you feel good. But watchiung only City weekly hardly gives you a good sense of what others are doing. You are like a 4 yearold who thinks he is the fastest 4 yearold runner in the world coz he is fast around his bed :P

Sabster said:
If NDJ performs like Lassana Diarra did tonight and does regularly, then he would be a one of the best DM in the world but he performs to nowhere near this standard.

How anyone can rate NDJ above Diarra (or Pepe for that matter) is beyond me.

you have taken a knock to the head mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.