Lassana Diarra Vs NDJ

Is this the same player that could not get into chelsea and arsenal teams Ha ha and the same
Player who played in the pompy side we smashed 6 nil ha ha get a grip son

TFC said:
Sabster said:
TBH if there was poll up on this forum between NDJ and God

Ndj would win.

So why the thread then? So people can read your opinion on Nige for the umpteenth time? We get it, your not keen. No one cares.

I doubt you even know my opinion on NDJ as everyone is so fixated on me hating him and thinking he is shit (not true w/e) (Why there can be no middle ground on this forum I have no idea).

I just thought if people had watched this game they could have seen how an excellent DM performs and how NDJ could improove.

Now here is a valid position I have no problems with. Even if you thinj De Jong is better. It is those who turn a mild dixcussion about opinions into a personal hissyfit that have me on my floor laughing. Internet warriors my missus likes to call them.[/quote]
I m gonna go out on a limb here and ask if your "missus" is actually Sabster?
Really, the agenda the two (or one) of you are spouting is embarrassing in the least.

I m in no doubt that I too could hop on to FM or Footy 11 or Ionlywatchandunderstandfootballontheinternetorwhatjournalistsspout.fkincom but call me radical but I prefer to base my assessment on what I watch week in week out.

King Geedorah said:
And Barry has scored double the goals De Jong has.

Barry is allowed to go forward more than De Jong, he is supposed to be our Fabregas type. De Jong is obviously the Makelele of our system because he is brilliant at it. He -can- get forward and do other stuff but his role isn't to do that and it works (look at our "goals against"). Incidentally, after he did score at weekend he seemed to get a bit giddy and abandoned his position a bit which made us more exposed.

BTW, De Jong has the same amount of goals in the last three seasons as Diarra - 1. ;)

welcometomanchester said:
Dax777 said:
Your point is valid, except for the small part about Lass being shite. He was the best Madrid player on the field outside of Pepe.
Yeh today he was good other game was very poor. Just why do we have to compare? Ok messi and Adam Johnson. Give me a break jeez.
Well I'll take Adam Johnson, coz Messi can't cope in the Prem :P

Sabster said:
dancity19 said:
Ok, but why does he get so many Sky MOTM's...? I accpet these are not everything, but I am just explaining that not only city fans 'overate him'? Do they give him that because he is a hardman..? Also, what about Wolves away, Lpool away and other games where we have lost without him in the team, and I am sure they are no coincidence..?

I must have missed the part where we were unbeaten with him in the team. I don't remeber him getting many sky MOTMs at all.

When Nige plays we concede a goal every 120mins, when he doesnt, its every 60mins

end of......

By the by the reason De Jong is so wildly over rated is he's the forbidden fruit, a big hard black man they've been missing all their life; I'm sure in their fantasies he gets man of the match every fucking night. All this while their wives sleep soundly by their sides. Unfortunately Gareth Barry is too much like the mates they go to the pub with.

ManCityTom said:
The fact that the main people who are slagging De Jong off on this thread are Dax (who has been proved to know nothing about football) and Sabster (worlds biggest De Jong hater/wum) it tells us this is a joke of a thread.
Really! :) How was that done. Can I see the experiment and results?

Messi is better than AJ, Casillias is better than Hart, Xavi is better than Milner.

Etc etc etc.

Who gives a shit NDJ is OUR DM!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.