Lassana Diarra Vs NDJ

supa-dapa-dan said:
Just a quick question to Sabster and Dax,how long have you guys supported City?I swear it's getting more like Ragcafe everyday!
Yes this is certainly relevant in forming an opinion on who is a better player out of 2 individuals.

statistics are useful (especially when you pick and choose) but they are not the full story.

tevez has scored 42 goals in 62 games for us
little penis has scored 12 in 25 for that lot.
therefore tevez is better

tevez has scored 12 in 58 for argentina
little penis 14 in 23 for mexico
annoying little twat is better

unfortunately some people will never have anything good to say about ndj just as some people don't like barry. but whatever you think ndj plays for us and plays his f***ing heart out. to use the same figure (plucked out of the air) as sabster 99% of fans wouldn't swap him for diarra.

guys, sometimes when everyone says you're wrong, you're wrong. sorry.

i would also dispute the claim (which is not backed up with any data) that it is only city fans who rate ndj as a lot of my non blue mates who are forced to watch city by me absolutely rave about him.

don't know why some posters on here hate our players so much but there's always the usual suspects who pop up when hart or ndj etc plays bad/not amazing. now we are getting it when manuel neur or lassana diarra have good games.
this forum gets worse by the day.

Lass and De Jong have 1 common similarity : They both would hit their grandmother on the field if she was on the other team.

typical city fan said:
statistics are useful (especially when you pick and choose) but they are not the full story.

tevez has scored 42 goals in 62 games for us
little penis has scored 12 in 25 for that lot.
therefore tevez is better

tevez has scored 12 in 58 for argentina
little penis 14 in 23 for mexico
annoying little twat is better

unfortunately some people will never have anything good to say about ndj just as some people don't like barry. but whatever you think ndj plays for us and plays his f***ing heart out. to use the same figure (plucked out of the air) as sabster 99% of fans wouldn't swap him for diarra.

guys, sometimes when everyone says you're wrong, you're wrong. sorry.

i would also dispute the claim (which is not backed up with any data) that it is only city fans who rate ndj as a lot of my non blue mates who are forced to watch city by me absolutely rave about him.

don't know why some posters on here hate our players so much but there's always the usual suspects who pop up when hart or ndj etc plays bad/not amazing. now we are getting it when manuel neur or Lassana diarra have good games.
this forum gets worse by the day.
I am sory TCF, but this is whiny stuff. Who hates our players?
And for someone who just condemned Sabster's 99% statistic as being pulled out of thin air (which I agree with by the way) it is quite ironic that you think "everyone says you are wrong" care to share where that was plucked from?
Look these are just opinions. And unless you are a child, it isn't so unusual for there to be players on other teams that are better than their city City opposite number.
Messi> Tevez, Ronaldo>Balo, Shrek>Dzeko, Iniesta>Silva, Busquet>Yaya, Mash> Nigel, Neuer> Hart, Cole>Kolarov, Alves>Micah, Pepe>Lescott, SIlva>Kompany. Knowledge of this or statement about it doesn't make me any less of a City fan.

I like my team, but don't have to share the same opinion with a majority of its supporters. They are no more knowledgeable, and group think, is not evidence of correctness. So lets agree to disagree when you don't share my opinion. But lets cut out the fake guilt trip that isn't fooling anyone. Your opinion is no more valid than mine. You can either argue why you hold your opinion or choose not too. Those who do play fair, those who don't try to win by guilt. As if winning was possible.

It is an opinion. Deal!!!!

supa-dapa-dan said:
Just a quick question to Sabster and Dax,how long have you guys supported City?I swear it's getting more like Ragcafe everyday!

why because they formed on an opinion on a player they dont rate as much as others then if that was the case 50-60% of the crackpots at eastlands shouting for players heads every game must be rags!

get a grip.

I got to page 8 and nearly pulled my todger off in frustration!

What a load of shit. De Jong is the best defensive midfielder in the world FACT! Diarra is nowhere near his level.

ElanJo said:
I didn't watch the game but I've seen Madrid a lot this season and pretty much each time Diarra (when he has played) has been shite.

Spot on but he's had a good game now though so he's the greatest defensive midfielder in the world. Laughable.

Griff93 said:
I got to page 8 and nearly pulled my todger off in frustration!

What a load of shit. De Jong is the best defensive midfielder in the world FACT! Diarra is nowhere near his level.

ElanJo said:
I didn't watch the game but I've seen Madrid a lot this season and pretty much each time Diarra (when he has played) has been shite.

Spot on but he's had a good game now though so he's the greatest defensive midfielder in the world. Laughable.

I can't be bothered to post in this thread as it is like banging your head against a brick wall.

But what I will say is, watch the performance (this weekend) of both NDJ and Diarra and watch the difference - it is large.

he hates de jong hes already stated that and i'm sure he said he doesnt rate messi as highly(IIRC)(sorry if i'm wrong)

so yeah i wouldn't take much notice of sabster :)

lee-mcfc said:
he hates de jong hes already stated that and i'm sure he said he doesnt rate messi as highly(IIRC)(sorry if i'm wrong)

so yeah i wouldn't take much notice of sabster :)

I don't rate Messi as the best player ever. Sorry about that.

I do not hate De Jong - in fact I like him (as a person) BUT I cannot accept that he is anywhere near world class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.