Lassana Diarra Vs NDJ

Sabster said:
If NDJ performs like Lassana Diarra did tonight and does regularly, then he would be a one of the best DM in the world but he performs to nowhere near this standard.

How anyone can rate NDJ above Diarra (or Pepe for that matter) is beyond me.

why are all your posts pathetic?

Dax777 said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
NDJ has proven over the 2 years he's been here, that the better the side the more influence he has on our side, also no coincidence holland reaching the world cup final.

There are many aspects to De Jongs game, sabster and dax cannot take not due to them watching it on there tele's, his awareness of his team mates has improved no end, and other aspects of his game also have greatly improved.
This would be a valid argument, if it were the case that you were watching Lass live too. But since you are not, then your comparison of the two is even more likely biased (considering you are already in your blues). One you get to see more than the camera shows, on the other you don't.

I on the other hand, happen to be using the same medium for both. Meaning I am more likely to judge correctly. The bias of closeness does not afflict me.
Like I keep telling you, You will always lose with your weak logic. Take your meds and stop spazing out :)

I keep getting confused, where the fuck have i compared them?

BringBackSwales said:
Sabster said:
If NDJ performs like Lassana Diarra did tonight and does regularly, then he would be a one of the best DM in the world but he performs to nowhere near this standard.

How anyone can rate NDJ above Diarra (or Pepe for that matter) is beyond me.

why are all your posts pathetic?

Why can you not have a reasonaded discussion without resorting to ad hominem attacks?

Sabster said:
lee-mcfc said:
he hates de jong hes already stated that and i'm sure he said he doesnt rate messi as highly(IIRC)(sorry if i'm wrong)

so yeah i wouldn't take much notice of sabster :)

I don't rate Messi as the best player ever. Sorry about that.

I do not hate De Jong - in fact I like him (as a person) BUT I cannot accept that he is anywhere near world class.

who you think is higher than messi
tranny?

lee-mcfc said:
Sabster said:
I don't rate Messi as the best player ever. Sorry about that.

I do not hate De Jong - in fact I like him (as a person) BUT I cannot accept that he is anywhere near world class.

who you think is higher than messi
tranny?

Currently Messi is "Higher"<br /><br />-- Wed May 04, 2011 8:03 am --<br /><br />
BringBackSwales said:
Sabster said:
Why can you not have a reasonaded discussion without resorting to ad hominem attacks?

ok I have had a glass of reasonade but I still find your posts pathetic

Why - I honestly thought people would have been able to notice the difference between what Diarra did and does and what De Jong does.

Sabster said:
Dax777 said:
As I was watching the game, I sensed you were going to open this thread :) Lass Diarra is a World Class DM. Defending, positioning, passing, tackling, dribbling, athleticism. He has it all. Class Personified!

At least someone agrees with me...

I love a good DM but from what I see NDJ performs nothing like that.

TBF you're track record on this subject hardly says 'fair and balanced'.

All this thread proves is that sabster has awful judgement of players ability.

Thank god he's not one of our scouts.

GStar said:
Sabster said:
At least someone agrees with me...

I love a good DM but from what I see NDJ performs nothing like that.

But it has though - I back everything I say up and I am fair.

I concede De Jonh is a good DM (his composure on the ball is good) but he is far from great or world class.

Sabster said:
GStar said:

But it has though - I back everything I say up and I am fair.

I concede De Jonh is a good DM (his composure on the ball is good) but he is far from great or world class.

In your opinion what does 'world class' mean?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.