Lassana Diarra Vs NDJ

Dax777 said:
Sabster said:
Slag our players off - I never ever slag our players off. There has been no slagging whatsoever. I rate Kompany as the best CB in England and I am always sticking up for our strikers.

If De Jong performed like this regularly, I would love him, but the fact is he doesn't. What reason do I have to dislike De Jong?

I understand why he is overrated (he is one of the few city players who actually cares about the club).
This! But why wouldn't folks just say that. Rather than pretending and making up stuff.

And you can shut the fuck up aswell you JCL, you know fuck all about my club, yet you get every single player under a teliscopic micro scope, just repeating the same bile i hear off commantators.

LoveCity said:
Sabster said:
No I don't. What I have an agenda against is people viewing a good player as one of the best in the world and him being completely free from criticism while others take the stick.

Did you cheer when he scored? Did you get the "feel good" feeling thousands of City fans did of him breaking his duck?

Unfortunately I can only go to away matches, as I currently leave nowhere near Manchester. But yes I was delighted for him, as I think he is a really nice person and loves the club. But I don't let that cloud my opinion of him.<br /><br />-- Tue May 03, 2011 9:48 pm --<br /><br />
Ticket For Schalke said:
Dax777 said:
This! But why wouldn't folks just say that. Rather than pretending and making up stuff.

And you can shut the fuck up aswell you JCL, you know fuck all about my club, yet you get every single player under a teliscopic micro scope, just repeating the same bile i hear off commantators.

At least we try to have reasoned discussions - if only you could do this (I am perfectly happy to here out why you think NDJ is the best DM in the world).

But as it is you just want to spout crap so jog on you dickhead.

Bigga said:
Sabster said:
At least someone agrees with me...

I love a good DM but from what I see NDJ performs nothing like that.

Feck!! What is wrong with Nige??

Never passes forward, never sets up attacks, never scores...

Oh wait...
Bigga there is nothing wrong with Nige. A good midfielder, just not the best in the world at the DM position like many believe he is.. Again in my opinion :)

Sabster, you are a twat.

The very fact you seriously believe Diarra is "stronger" than Nigel De Jong confirms this.

Dax777 said:
Bigga said:
Feck!! What is wrong with Nige??

Never passes forward, never sets up attacks, never scores...

Oh wait...
Bigga there is nothing wrong with Nige. A good midfielder, just not the best in the world at the DM position like many believe he is.. Again in my opinion :)

My thoughts entirely - to clarify I have NO agenda against NDJ - I like him.

But I feel he should not be an automatic pick in every game.

Ticket For Schalke said:
Dax777 said:

It must be that time of the month. You are right, I don't know much about Schalke. I'll be watching them tommorow though. Hope your monthly period has subsided so you can enjoy them too :P

Silvaslovechild said:
Sabster, you are a twat.

The very fact you seriously believe Diarra is "stronger" than Nigel De Jong confirms this.

That is my opinion, and there is not much in it, but I do believe Lassana Diarra is stronger than De Jong - I look for it every game but I almost never see NDJ going shoulder to shoulder with anyone.

Haha....Sabster and Dax leading the 'anti de jong'....standard!! Unless they are the two most knowledgeable football men on earth.....they underrate de jong, as it clearly isn't just the fans who love him, but he is obviously highly respected by his team mates (judging from what they say) and is now getting recognition from many pundits who acknowledge he is one of our key players, and most consistent performers. Also, as was joked about on Sky after the Blackburn game, has a v high amount of MOTM's (from them, not fans). Not that this means a lot, but obviously they see his talent.

tevezskeen said:
Sabster said:
Quick checklist:

Quicker - Diarra
Stronger - de Jong
Commited - de Jong
Ground Covered - Diarra
Athleticism - Diarra
Ability on the ball - Diarra
Heading - de Jong
Blocking - de Jong

There is not comparison Diarra is so much better than NDJ it is unbelievable.

How you cant see that is beyond me.

looks alot more even now

Lol blocking as a category, and Diarra jumps better and wins more headers than De Jong so no.

I can add more categories and Diarra excels in but there is no need.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.