Lassana Diarra Vs NDJ

Sabster said:
Silvaslovechild said:
Sabster, you are a twat.

The very fact you seriously believe Diarra is "stronger" than Nigel De Jong confirms this.

That is my opinion, and there is not much in it, but I do believe Lassana Diarra is stronger than De Jong - I look for it every game but I almost never see NDJ going shoulder to shoulder with anyone.
NDJ is hard to muscle off the ball though. And the shoulder badge is just not one of his go to moves. Physiclly he is thicker and stronger than Lass. I believe Lass is more agile though.

Sabster said:
Bigga said:
Feck!! What is wrong with Nige??

Never passes forward, never sets up attacks, never scores...

Oh wait...

Correct, 1/70 means nothing, not that goals matter for a DM

Sh*t that Italian fella knows nowt, I'll tell thee that!

If he had Diarra our goals conceded would only be 4, cos that's how many times Diarra blinked all season, the lazy twunt!

It's strange how Diarra has just been mentioned now, when he has had one good game.

If he was such an exceptional player, why hasn't his name cropped up more over the season?

De Jong is one of our most important players, and this Is recongnised not only by the fans and pundits, but also by our manager.

It seems your argument falls down when the majority of people seem to disagree with you, as how good a player is, is generally down to opinion, and the majority say De Jong is shit hot.

TFC said:
You would be one or two of 1000 blues that would rather Diarra than Nige. Say no more.

Why don't we ask other fans (obviously people will be wearing blue tinted specs) - almsost all the fans I speak to would take Diarra over NDJ<br /><br />-- Tue May 03, 2011 9:57 pm --<br /><br />
Clubber said:
It's strange how Diarra has just been mentioned now, when he has had one good game.

If he was such an exceptional player, why hasn't his name cropped up more over the season?

De Jong is one of our most important players, and this Is recongnised not only by the fans and pundits, but also by our manager.

It seems your argument falls down when the majority of people seem to disagree with you, as how good a player is, is generally down to opinion, and the majority say De Jong is shit hot.

Not non city fans - city fans will obviously be biased.

NDJ has proven over the 2 years he's been here, that the better the side the more influence he has on our side, also no coincidence holland reaching the world cup final.

There are many aspects to De Jongs game, sabster and dax cannot take not due to them watching it on there tele's, his awareness of his team mates has improved no end, and other aspects of his game also have greatly improved.

Clubber said:

On a City forum, if De Jong wasn't deemed the better player by the majority, that would mean he was really poor. Which he isn;t to be fair. Just not as good as fans claim.

Sabster said:
TFC said:
You would be one or two of 1000 blues that would rather Diarra than Nige. Say no more.

Why don't we ask other fans (obviously people will be wearing blue tinted specs) - almsost all the fans I speak to would take Diarra over NDJ
This seems to be your cop out if people don't agree 'Blue tinted glasses'.

Maybe it's just that De Jong is better. He definitly suits the prem a lot more than Diarra.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.