Lassana Diarra Vs NDJ

Sabster said:
Silvaslovechild said:
Sabster, you are a twat.

The very fact you seriously believe Diarra is "stronger" than Nigel De Jong confirms this.

That is my opinion, and there is not much in it, but I do believe Lassana Diarra is stronger than De Jong - I look for it every game but I almost never see NDJ going shoulder to shoulder with anyone.

Ha hahaha!!!

Here's the REALITY...

a) Player sees de Jong coming and gets rid of ball like a hot potato(no chance of shoulder to shoulder action)!

b) de Jong goes sliding in, takes the ball and player(no chance of shoulder to shoulder action)!

Reality.

Silvaslovechild said:
Why has this WUM not been banned ?

Because I am not a WUM - 99% of football fans that aren't city fans would take Diarra over De Jong.

I honestly do not understand how people can Rate De Jong over Diarra - could someone please explain coherently why this is the case. (with actual points not just shit)

Dax777 said:
On a City forum, if De Jong wasn't deemed the better player by the majority, that would mean he was really poor. Which he isn;t to be fair. Just not as good as fans claim.

Though at the same time you seem to have issues with City fans largely preferring De Jong over Barry, and both are City players so there should be very little pre-existing bias.

Clubber said:
Sabster said:
Why don't we ask other fans (obviously people will be wearing blue tinted specs) - almsost all the fans I speak to would take Diarra over NDJ
This seems to be your cop out if people don't agree 'Blue tinted glasses'.

Maybe it's just that De Jong is better. He definitly suits the prem a lot more than Diarra.

I think your logic is slightly out there -

Non-city fans rate Diarra higher - what reason do they have to be biased (unless they are french or Madristas)

City fans rate De Jong higher.

Sabster said:
McNair9 said:
Pepe??? the center back???

The same one who played CDM in the last three clasicos and also has played there for Portugal.

3 games and a hand full of internationals and he's one of the best DM in the world???

Ok then.....

McNair9 said:
Sabster said:
The same one who played CDM in the last three clasicos and also has played there for Portugal.

3 games and a hand full of internationals and he's one of the best DM in the world???

Ok then.....

Being better than De Jong does not make you one of the best DM in the world IMO

Sabster said:
Silvaslovechild said:
Why has this WUM not been banned ?

Because I am not a WUM - 99% of football fans that aren't city fans would take Diarra over De Jong.

I honestly do not understand how people can Rate De Jong over Diarra - could someone please explain coherently why this is the case. (with actual points not just shit)

Talking of 'actual' and not 'shit', can we see the stats behind your statement, pls?

Just post up the evidence.

Ta, mucker.

Ticket For Schalke said:
NDJ has proven over the 2 years he's been here, that the better the side the more influence he has on our side, also no coincidence holland reaching the world cup final.

There are many aspects to De Jongs game, sabster and dax cannot take not due to them watching it on there tele's, his awareness of his team mates has improved no end, and other aspects of his game also have greatly improved.
This would be a valid argument, if it were the case that you were watching Lass live too. But since you are not, then your comparison of the two is even more likely biased (considering you are already in your blues). One you get to see more than the camera shows, on the other you don't.

I on the other hand, happen to be using the same medium for both. Meaning I am more likely to judge correctly. The bias of closeness does not afflict me.
Like I keep telling you, You will always lose with your weak logic. Take your meds and stop spazing out :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.