Last Film You Saw

worsleyweb said:
TCIB said:
worsleyweb said:
saving private Ryan - just finished - amazing film.

Ditto

I would have been like that poor kid who couldn't move. I don't even leave base when I go paint balling!

Lol, i like to think i would go all rambo but knowing you keep your shit together in a proper fight is different to that.

Dracula untold - excellent

The drop just came out in good quality.

Also speaking to a friend who runs a large torrent site for unlimited invites for bluemooners.
Tpb is no longer stable forcasual users and until i get my ftp net back up this is the best i can do.

Will update asap regarding invites and no its not ip(give us cash)torrents.com

TCIB said:
Dracula untold - excellent

The drop just came out in good quality.

Also speaking to a friend who runs a large torrent site for unlimited invites for bluemooners.
Tpb is no longer stable forcasual users and until i get my ftp net back up this is the best i can do.

Will update asap regarding invites and no its not ip(give us cash)torrents.com[/
invite me please mate.merry xmas!!

Any good films on TV tonight? Fancy a classic on the eve of Christs birthday.

Just watched Sky fall as can't find the remote again. Bit bored of it now. Typical bond film.

Just watching '71 now, obviously I wasn't born then but is that what it was like in Belfast at the time? Only seen the first half hour so not in a position to comment really but seems a scary place, for everyone involved.

A really silly thing to do as I had to be up for 6:30 for work but late last night and for the umpteeth time I treated myself to "Independence Day". As a rule; I hate sci- fi and I hate so called "Blockbusters" but I always somehow find time for this movie.

I love the bit with Jeff Goldblum and the can of Coke and Bill Pullman's epic "Henry V" speech. Great movie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.