Last Film You Saw

Father Stu.
A good film based on a true story.
Very funny in parts and pretty sad in others.
Mark Wahlberg plays the part of ex boxer turned Catholic priest very well.
Good soundtrack as well

Top Gun Maverick. Nice flying, utter shite film.
It's on the movies section of the IPTV service I use. The picture isn't pin sharp, but it would be watchable. Only the audio is out of sync by a second or so, which is distracting. I stuck it for 20 minutes or so before giving up. I'll wait for a better version to become available.

I have never experienced this 4DX you speak of, is it a lot better than a standard 2D film?
It adds to the experience, imagine been on a rollercoaster watching a film it’s pretty good, however no more than 2 hours i can handle, I did Eternals which was bloody long, in 3D and shite, I wouldn’t do it for every film but Maverick is worth it.

It adds to the experience, imagine been on a rollercoaster watching a film it’s pretty good, however no more than 2 hours i can handle, I did Eternals which was bloody long, in 3D and shite, I wouldn’t do it for every film but Maverick is worth it.

Might have a bit of Jurassic World with it, I had never even heard of this just shows what a FOC I have become without me knowing.

What next vehicles that fly :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.