Last Film You Saw

"Good Luck to You, Leo Grande"

There are many things you could take from this film; about the twisting storyline, the pacing, the particular subject matter and then there's just Emma Thompson!

Mature, demure, delectable, well-to-do and [in my opinion] just simply smashable!

That last aspect was quite distracting, to be honest, as I spent the entire film thinking how attractive she was and hoping for an outcome. And just as I gave up hope, I got what I hoped for!

Topped off the film perfectly for me!

If you have access to Sky Movies (via whatever means), do yourself a favour and tune in at 9pm. The extended edition of Almost Famous is on. The Elton singalong scene on the bus is brilliant.

Jack Reacher, entertaining if you ignore the flaws. Rosamund Pike is a fine looking woman.

Dog 6.6/10

Two former Army Rangers are paired against their will on the road trip of a lifetime. Briggs (Channing Tatum) and Lulu (a Belgian Malinois) race down the Pacific Coast to get to a fellow soldier's funeral on time.

Thinking of taking a peek at Train to Busan (never watched it). Not a big fan of Zombie movies, but this one seems to have got very good reviews. Worth spending the time to see what the fuss is about?

The African Queen - superb film. 9/10. BBC4 showing classics on a Thursday night and they have the cheek to announce they are taking BBC4 off air and keeping BBC3 on. What a ridiculous decision.

Thinking of taking a peek at Train to Busan (never watched it). Not a big fan of Zombie movies, but this one seems to have got very good reviews. Worth spending the time to see what the fuss is about?
Yes because it’s more than your usual zombie film. The characters have more depth so you give a shit what happens to them, and there is a nice level of humour too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.