Last Film You Saw

Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning (Part one)

It’s much better than the previous Tom Cruise vehicle from last year. Christopher McQuarrie is one of the smarter action directors in Hollywood, and his cinephilia shows. 100% recommend it.

The Bourne Identity 9/10
The Bouren Supremacy 8.5/10
The Bourne Ultimatum 8.5/10
The Bourne Legacy 7/10

Got Jason Bourne to watch this week to finish off the series.

Watched this last night with the missus as she had never seen it. I remember it being more schlocky when I watched it as a kid but was surprised how good it was. Solid 8/10.

Raise the Titanic: Lost a shed load of money that film. Sir Lew Grade choked on his cigar and memorably said that it would have been cheaper to sink the Atlantic.

Scream 6

I’d say it’s better than 3 and 5, around the same as 4 but definitely weaker than the first 2.

The script wasn’t the best. They need Kevin Williamson back.

7/10

Scream 6

I’d say it’s better than 3 and 5, around the same as 4 but definitely weaker than the first 2.

The script wasn’t the best. They need Kevin Williamson back.

7/10
the thing with scream is you know what you get but unlike fast and furious they don't try to hard to pretend it isn't, they just let you know it is and treat you like an adult

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.