Last Film You Saw

Guardians of the Galaxy 3, great film, really enjoyed it
Dont know if its an age thing but tried watching that last night and ended up turning it off after 30mins.

The last Marvel movie I think I really enjoyed was Civil War, everything since has seemed a bit meh. Disney, for me at least, has seriously messed up the franchise, just like what they have done with Star Wars.

Dont know if its an age thing but tried watching that last night and ended up turning it off after 30mins.

The last Marvel movie I think I really enjoyed was Civil War, everything since has seemed a bit meh. Disney, for me at least, has seriously messed up the franchise, just like what they have done with Star Wars.
The GOTG films have all been good unlike many other sequels, I agree with what you say to a degree the IW and Endgame were the pinnacle since then absolute shite but GOTG have been consistently good.

The GOTG films have all been good unlike many other sequels, I agree with what you say to a degree the IW and Endgame were the pinnacle since then absolute shite but GOTG have been consistently good.
Might give it another go, i hugely enjoyed the first GOTG, second was OK.

Never watched Giant(1956) epic decent and predictable storyline Taylor though what a great actress she was! A 7/10 film
I watched The Big Country a few months back and it was awesome. I'm going to try to watch Giant soon.

I didn't much like the first hour - angry people shouting at each other with little positivity - after that it clicked into gear and turned into a good film. It may be that you'd enjoy the second half.

It doesn't help that Karen Gillan has one expression - the scowl - and (whether it's her or the character as written) has always been an angrybot.

I watched The Big Country a few months back and it was awesome. I'm going to try to watch Giant soon.

It’s a long film 3hr20mins

There are a few old films I’ve never watched like Cleopatra and rebel without a cause! Am going to give them a watch and look for more “supposed” epic high rate films of the time!

Some great old films, shame some of the youth today won’t entertain them or films in general..

Watched Marlon Brando in On the Waterfront loved it..

It’s a long film 3hr20mins

There are a few old films I’ve never watched like Cleopatra and rebel without a cause! Am going to give them a watch and look for more “supposed” epic high rate films of the time!

Some great old films, shame some of the youth today won’t entertain them or films in general..

Watched Marlon Brando in On the Waterfront loved it..

When I was working, up to four years ago, every year I used to ask a random group of my students who had seen The Godfather. Most hadn't. Towards the end, it was almost nobody.
I'm always astonished when I meet people over the age of fifty, and who like films, but who haven't seen Lawrence of Arabia.

The Bourne Identity 9/10
The Bouren Supremacy 8.5/10
The Bourne Ultimatum 8.5/10
The Bourne Legacy 7/10

Got Jason Bourne to watch this week to finish off the series.

Just re-watched them in quick succession. They're good, they rock, there's no doubt about it. They are quite formulaic, finally, and when you see them one after the other you notice it more.

When I was working, up to four years ago, every year I used to ask a random group of my students who had seen The Godfather. Most hadn't. Towards the end, it was almost nobody.
I'm always astonished when I meet people over the age of fifty, and who like films, but who haven't seen Lawrence of Arabia.

Lawrence of Arabia I must of watched 4/5 times a fantastic film! Godfather lost count how many times I’ve watched them!

Here’s one Matter of life or death great film

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.