Last Film You Saw

? Don't know that one. In fact, never heard of it. Who's in it? Who directed? What's it about?

David Niven the main actor director Michael Powell..

Don’t read anything about it find the film and just watch it.. first time I watched it as a kid in the 80’s that’s how I watched it new nothing about what it was about..

David Niven the main actor director Michael Powell..

Don’t read anything about it find the film and just watch it.. first time I watched it as a kid in the 80’s that’s how I watched it new nothing about what it was about..

Agree with you about that. Already a promising combo of main actor and director. I'll chase it down, but it may be difficult. I don't nick stuff off sites. I'm told that there's those that do…
The one thing that I would like to know how to nick would be the Get Back documentary by Peter Jackson. Now that I would dearly like to see. And I'm fucked if I'm going to give the Disney empire my money.

Agree with you about that. Already a promising combo of main actor and director. I'll chase it down, but it may be difficult. I don't nick stuff off sites. I'm told that there's those that do…
The one thing that I would like to know how to nick would be the Get Back documentary by Peter Jackson. Now that I would dearly like to see. And I'm fucked if I'm going to give the Disney empire my money.

It'll come round on the TV once a year usually.

Powell/Pressburger films generally do!

Elemental (2023) - 4/10

One of Pixar's worst in my opinion. A nice concept but the message behind it has been done time and time again. Found some of the writing very cringeworthy.

Robots .....on Prime. A good romcom that flows really smoothly. Jack Whitehall and Shailene Woodley (who is gorgeous) we're both very funny.

Elemental (2023) - 4/10

One of Pixar's worst in my opinion. A nice concept but the message behind it has been done time and time again. Found some of the writing very cringeworthy.
Took my daughter to cinema on Sat morning to watch it and thought it was very dull. Fell asleep and after about an hour she wanted to go home. Very disappointing from Pixar. 2/10

It’s a long film 3hr20mins

There are a few old films I’ve never watched like Cleopatra and rebel without a cause! Am going to give them a watch and look for more “supposed” epic high rate films of the time!

Some great old films, shame some of the youth today won’t entertain them or films in general..

Watched Marlon Brando in On the Waterfront loved it..
Funnily enough I watched The Missouri Breaks (1976) last night and Brando was nuts in it. Great movie though - Part Western, part caper flick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.