Last Film You Saw

TCIB said:
Yeah, i have a total man crush on that character, i was literally jumping up shouting "YES, FUCKING SPOT ON MATE" at some scenes which you can probably guess.
I do not watch the drama he was/is in so my opinion is from a blank sheet mackenzie.
That performance will get him bigger roles in Hollywood i think. Very few films have me so "onside" with a character and/or the actor.

I won't say to much for risk of spoilers but my gauge is "would he be a good wing man on a night out on the town" and he defo would be.

I'll have please it if its worth watching mate.

stony said:
TCIB said:
Yeah, i have a total man crush on that character, i was literally jumping up shouting "YES, FUCKING SPOT ON MATE" at some scenes which you can probably guess.
I do not watch the drama he was/is in so my opinion is from a blank sheet mackenzie.
That performance will get him bigger roles in Hollywood i think. Very few films have me so "onside" with a character and/or the actor.

I won't say to much for risk of spoilers but my gauge is "would he be a good wing man on a night out on the town" and he defo would be.

2 secs boss.
Yeah defo worth watching imo.

TCIB said:
stony said:
TCIB said:

2 secs boss.
Yeah defo worth watching imo.

Cheers Guy

Oh christ no mate, this fella is cool as a cucumber (that has been in the freezer i assume because usually they are not that cold when i pick them up at tesco's) and can act well.

TCIB said:
Oh christ no mate, this fella is cool as a cucumber (that has been in the freezer i assume because usually they are not that cold when i pick them up at tesco's) and can act well.

Dan Stevens....was in the Liam Neeson flick a walk among the tombstones also and I hardly recognised him in that. I will hold my hand up and admit I've seen him in Downton Abbey (yes, I know) and its good to see him take pretty much a 180 from that with what he's doing now.

Already sold Mrs TFC on The Guest cos of what yourself and mac have had to say, will check it out tomorrow.

Your right he was, the fella is making moves up the ladder of Hollywood already it seems.

I hope it gets a big tick off you then or i will feel a right tosser xD
Nah i am confident enough to recommend it be at least watched and not dismissed as a generic horror/thriller type. That would be a shame.

50 shades of grey - was ok - women had nice arse.

Thought I was getting tied up and wipped last night - ended up having a takeaway and falling asleep watching a Columbo film - port in a storm.

Gone Girl last night, what a great Valentines choice

As with the book, the ending is lame in the extreme - despite reading that they'd made lots of changes from the book (they haven't).

I love Fincher's films generally & this one definitely had his fingerprints all over it, but the story itself was forgettable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.