Last Film You Saw

Watched ‘The girl in the basement’ last night, based on the ‘Fritzl’ case, was pretty much what I expected, although was a bit odd that given there was a 20 year gap between the beginning and end, none of the characters aged at all.

"They Cloned Tyrone"

Despite a repeated subject, done in a different way, I found it quite an enjoyable film. John Boyega has really come on as an actor and he, clearly, loves being in the American life.

Teyonah Parris and Jamie Foxx are an excellent team to bounce off; the collective chemistry is brilliant.

However... even though I understood the needed narrative, I get bored about interesting Black stories set in particular spotlights. That said, it was funny watching where the traps were.

Based on how the film pans out, I'm not sure I'd want a sequel, but it'd be tempting to watch if there was one...

Watched Tango & Cash last night (for the umpteenth time) good old 80’s action movie, no CGI just bad acting & a nice pair of tits at the start, what’s not to like ?

Modify that title a little bit, associate it with the capital of France, go and see that film, and I assure you you'll get a fair bit more than a nice pair of tits at the start.
I also assure you that you'll never see dairy products in quite the same way again.

Oppenheimer.

I must admit I was disappointed. I have several books on Oppenheimer and the Trinity./Hiroshima/Nagasaki bombs. and found the film overlong and confusing in parts, flipping back and forth from different times.

No issue with the acting, which was excellent, but (imo) they could have used archive footage of Col Paul Tibbets and The Enola Gay taking off, and footage of the actual bomb blast taken from the B29's.

Well worth watching:-

]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.