Last Film You Saw

MV5BMTgwNTI3OTczOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTM3MTUyMw@@._V1__SX1183_SY551_.jpg

If you have a mental age of over 12, please, please watch the original of this thriller, and do it soon - before you hear any more about the soulless, dire Hollywood remake. Don't even search 'The Secret In Their Eyes'... the film is called Los Secretos De Sus Ojos. It's got real soul, characters, setting, plot and filmmaking is quality from start to finish. It makes Gone Girl look like an episode of Hollyoaks. There is one long-take scene in the middle so well done I had to watch half a dozen times, and the second half is a genuine emotional experience.

I agree I really enjoyed this film. Is this the scene you are refering to?

The football game scene is one of the best one long take scenes I've seen up there with the Dunkirk scene in Atonement.

Last edited:
Spectre

It was ok, i thought Christopher Waltz would be far more involved, disappointed by his lack of action.
Typical Bond movie though.

Wall-E watching with my little girl it's an amazing film how these animators get so much character into a square box is fantastic I love how they can make them so human 8/10

Spectre,probably the worst Bond film of recent times.Poor script - no real substance and very boring,Bond is obviousy unrealistic by definition but this film just took the piss.A very disappointing 4/10

The big short.

I didn't understand 100% of it, but a good 90%, loved it to be honest, they explain stuff like you're a 7 year old which is a positive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.