Last Film You Saw

Spotlight - its really effected me, its the reason I am writing this at 2am... shocking, 6% of Boston priests were abusing children, a fact covered up for decades (almost definitely longer), should that be taken world wide thats around 25,000 pedophiles. Very well made film, worth its Oscar nomination, an excellent cast who all produced. Far better than the Revenant which is almost certain to win best picture. 9/10

Captain Phillips 9/10

I'd like to know how close to the facts Hollywood went on this or whether they interpreted some of the stuff to glamorise it.
If they did follow suit then the bit where about 4 U.S. Navy marine ships turned up just seemed so overkill to take down 4 Somalian pirates on a life boat, but I guess it is America....

Gravity 6/10

Really disappointed, my expectations were really high as everyone I spoke to or heard from had this film in their must see/best films seen list. About half way through I lost interest and started fucking about on my tablet..... Sandra Bullock still looks fit for a 50 year old though, maybe it was the pants but her arse looked in pretty good shape!
There's a documentary on YouTube called the real captain Phillips.so can decide for yourself.I thought was pretty close to be fair.

Spotlight - its really effected me, its the reason I am writing this at 2am... shocking, 6% of Boston priests were abusing children, a fact covered up for decades (almost definitely longer), should that be taken world wide thats around 25,000 pedophiles. Very well made film, worth its Oscar nomination, an excellent cast who all produced. Far better than the Revenant which is almost certain to win best picture. 9/10

Amy bergs your girl for this topic...

The film is brilliantly done, however, it doesn't show the deplorable tactics used through canon law to dodge bullets, only touches the surfaces!!

Watched a few over the last week or so:

Solace - Thought this was a cracking film and one of the best films I have seen for a while. Considering I had been putting off watching it because I thought it was going to be rubbish it really is worth a watch. (8/10)

Legend - Total snorefest for me. Not the film I thought it was going to be. Hardy did his usual good job but the film itself was pretty poor. There were some good one liners and action but on the whole I won't be watching it again any time soon.(5/10)

No Escape - As with Solace I really didnt think it was going to be any good but I quite enjoyed it (7/10)

Amy bergs your girl for this topic...

The film is brilliantly done, however, it doesn't show the deplorable tactics used through canon law to dodge bullets, only touches the surfaces!!

She did deliver us from evil didnt she?

Mate I know what the cunts did, fucking awful, I knew it happened it was just the scale of the abuse that shocked me. I was angry and upset in equal measure, it wasnt just the pedophiles but the cover up and their blatant readmission that got to me.

To keep up the happiness I am going to watch Room later, which is another joyful topic. Then I will have seen all of the best picture nominated films.

So much corruption - church, courts, banks, media and sport organizations. Can it really improve?

The Whistleblower - Based on the true story of an America policewoman exposing the trafficking of girls for prostitution in post war Bosnia....a brutal 8/10, but excellent!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.