Last Film You Saw

Watching "Mad Bastards" now, very good so far.
It is like an Aussie version of "Once were warriors".

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJv1AVvPK3Q[/video]

Finished it, fantastic movie i thought.

Last night I watched Oblivion which I really enjoyed and also Last Vegas which was mildly entertaining, as expected.

Blue Maverick said:
jimharri said:
Tried watching the Hunger Games last night (hadn't seen it before). I gave it every chance; really, I did. I just couldn't get into it.
I just dont get the hype maybe it's for the twilight generation

Mrs absolutely raves about the books. She must have read all three of them about ten times, so I thought I'd give it a go.

Didn't think it was bad. Fair to middling anyway,

To me it goes down as one of those that sounds a brillaint idea for a film but doesn't quite manage to be as good as it probably should be.

tidyman said:
Blue Maverick said:
jimharri said:
Tried watching the Hunger Games last night (hadn't seen it before). I gave it every chance; really, I did. I just couldn't get into it.
I just dont get the hype maybe it's for the twilight generation

Mrs absolutely raves about the books. She must have read all three of them about ten times, so I thought I'd give it a go.

Didn't think it was bad. Fair to middling anyway,

To me it goes down as one of those that sounds a brillaint idea for a film but doesn't quite manage to be as good as it probably should be.

I think they're pretty good, though I guess the problem is to be suitable for a younger audience they have to rein in how tough and gritty they can be, though it still is pretty tough for a film in that sort of area.

pominoz said:
Watching "Mad Bastards" now, very good so far.
It is like an Aussie version of "Once were warriors".

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJv1AVvPK3Q[/video]

Finished it, fantastic movie i thought.

Might give that a watch.

I love Once Were Warriors.

Jake the bloody Musssss

22 Jump Street: Ran the spectrum from eye rolling and groans to some belly laughs. Overall, was quite funny, if you watch it as intended....with ironic tongue in cheek. 7/10, good date movie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.