Last Film You Saw

The raid 2...again.

Reasonable storyline for an action film i think after a second watch.
The style and cinematography are spot on with some good dark music that builds the up coming fight scenes very well.

A must watch film imo.

TCIB said:
The raid 2...again.

The style and cinematography are spot on with some good dark music that builds the up coming fight scenes very well.

A must watch film imo.

Just watched it. It's commendable and a credit to the director he managed to make it as good as the first.. the nightclub kitchen bit had me transfixed. Superb.

Agreed with the reviews on "The Raid 2".

Decent premise for a storyline, the cinematography, as stated earlier, was excellent and the editing/ pacing and tracking(car scene with an ambitious camera follow, for example!) were just sublime!

Apart from a mere odd sequence, this is just exquisite to watch.

Scenes to be in awe of involve the brilliant, but brutal, 'Hammer Girl' and 'Baseball Bat Boy' as well as the kitchen battle.

I have to say, it's high testament to say this surpasses "The Raid" by a fooking country mile!!

Gareth Evans just put every conceivable idea of action making into this film. As a whole piece, this is my stand out martial art action film in the last 10 years!!

I cannot praise it high enough and someone will have to go some to beat it!!

TCIB said:
The raid 2...again.

A must watch film imo.

Any decent torrents for this mate ?

stony said:
TCIB said:
The raid 2...again.

A must watch film imo.

Any decent torrents for this mate ?

Ill pm you one now sir.

Glad others liked this film, bigga explains it well.

Jersey Boys

Seen some negative reviews and seems like it had poor box office results but I loved it. John Lloyd Young is a fantastic performer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.