Last Film You Saw

andyhinch said:
Romper stomp

Wow, that's a blast from the past, russell crowe and the vinnie jones lookalikey, some of the songs were funny as, prob close on 20 years since I saw it

Pierrepoint the last hangman, jesus he despatched those Germans quickly but with dignity, played fuck with the British Army when they were 1 coffin short after executing Hoess and Irma Grese
The execution of Ruth Ellis was done with sadness, great film

Xmen days of future past. I'd give it 8/10 as I thought it was brilliant, didn't think they could do much else with it but they found a way to make it interesting and not just another churn out to make money

corky1970 said:
bobmcfc said:
Xmen days of future past. I'd give it 8/10 as I thought it was brilliant, didn't think they could do much else with it but they found a way to make it interesting and not just another churn out to make money

Agree thought it was excellent

I think my next film will be the new captain America as everyone says that's good too

bobmcfc said:
corky1970 said:
bobmcfc said:

Agree thought it was excellent

I think my next film will be the new captain America as everyone says that's good too

Good quality telesync available now bob.

Anybody that wants to see an art house-y film or one that sees Scarlett Johansson get her kit off may look no further than "Under the Skin".

Art house films are a problem for me, it's usually the construction into some cohesive offering that's most important.

Lots of juxtaposition, using Johansson as the contrasting point on the canvas; glamour, beauty, female to male, compassion to indifference. Lots to explore within the theme of the film including one fantastic interaction that stands out(apart from full buff Scarlett J!!). I will leave the overall subject of the film to the viewer and see you what you think about its delivery.

Let me just say that this film needs bearing with and you may come away feeling somewhat short changed, in my opinion.

But that's what you get with Jonathan Glazer directing, overall...

The first 20 minutes of The Raid 2, before the PS3 turned the fucking audio off because its a dodgy copy. Pirate busting cunts. I'll have to watch the rest on the pc but I can't be arsed right now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.