American werewolf in London and Bitten.

I'm on a werewolfathon

Ethon
Othon
Athon

My favourite film ever!

Bluoooooooooooomoooooon!

And bad Moon Rising, fucking class :)

(don't bother with the Paris version, what a letdown)

Yeah, love bluemoon entrance and exit music. I never noticed rik until I watched it this afternoon and it was a sad feeling as I'd not noticed before

bobmcfc said:
Yeah, love bluemoon entrance and exit music. I never noticed rik until I watched it this afternoon and it was a sad feeling as I'd not noticed before
It's a great film. Pity the ''Paris'' version is so shit in comparison.

jimharri said:
bobmcfc said:
It's a great film. Pity the ''Paris'' version is so shit in comparison.
I'm just in the mood for werewolves, good FX (not underworld though)

Ginger snaps maybe ?

TangerineSteve17 said:
Dog soldiers was good. If you haven't seen it.
I have and what an amazing film. Never expected the plot tbh and didn't read about it before I watched it so it was brilliant and really delivered. Kind of got me me in a similar way that the Descent did which is another brilliant film

bobmcfc said:
TangerineSteve17 said:
I have and what an amazing film. Never expected the plot tbh and didn't read about it before I watched it so it was brilliant and really delivered. Kind of got me me in a similar way that the Descent did which is another brilliant film
Weirdly that's how I saw both of them films too, without knowing what they were about. Best way to see a movie sometimes.

TangerineSteve17 said:
bobmcfc said:
TangerineSteve17 said:
Weirdly that's how I saw both of them films too, without knowing what they were about. Best way to see a movie sometimes.
Nearly impossible in these days of the internet, social media, round the clock entertainment news channels, mates shooting their mouths off etc etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.