Last Film You Saw

moomba said:
Grand Budapest Hotel.

Was excellent.

I watched that film in a cinema where you could drink. I got a bit tiddly and genuinely have no recollection of what happens. I came out with the impression I enjoyed it, but think I might have to try again. Sober.

Bigga said:
Anybody that wants to see an art house-y film or one that sees Scarlett Johansson get her kit off may look no further than "Under the Skin".

Art house films are a problem for me, it's usually the construction into some cohesive offering that's most important.

Lots of juxtaposition, using Johansson as the contrasting point on the canvas; glamour, beauty, female to male, compassion to indifference. Lots to explore within the theme of the film including one fantastic interaction that stands out(apart from full buff Scarlett J!!). I will leave the overall subject of the film to the viewer and see you what you think about its delivery.

Let me just say that this film needs bearing with and you may come away feeling somewhat short changed, in my opinion.

But that's what you get with Jonathan Glazer directing, overall...

She's a lot more attractive with her clothes on.

Gelsons Dad said:
Bigga said:
Anybody that wants to see an art house-y film or one that sees Scarlett Johansson get her kit off may look no further than "Under the Skin".

Art house films are a problem for me, it's usually the construction into some cohesive offering that's most important.

Lots of juxtaposition, using Johansson as the contrasting point on the canvas; glamour, beauty, female to male, compassion to indifference. Lots to explore within the theme of the film including one fantastic interaction that stands out(apart from full buff Scarlett J!!). I will leave the overall subject of the film to the viewer and see you what you think about its delivery.

Let me just say that this film needs bearing with and you may come away feeling somewhat short changed, in my opinion.

But that's what you get with Jonathan Glazer directing, overall...

She's a lot more attractive with her clothes on.
Steady on!

A million ways to die in the west,With Liam neelson and that bloke who does the voices on family guy 8/10

American werewolf in London and Bitten.

I'm on a werewolfathon

Ethon
Othon
Athon

jimharri said:
bobmcfc said:

I'm on a werewolfathon

Ethon
Othon
Athon
Jenny Agutter in the shower; YES!

''Stay on the road. Keep clear of the moors.''

Yeah it was a great film. Not as good but I might watch werewolf in Paris next

bobmcfc said:
jimharri said:
bobmcfc said:

I'm on a werewolfathon

Ethon
Othon
Athon
Jenny Agutter in the shower; YES!

''Stay on the road. Keep clear of the moors.''

Yeah it was a great film. Not as good but I might watch werewolf in Paris next
The scene in the bar with Brian Glover; now we know where George Lucas got his inspiration for the bar scene in Star Wars (where Luke and Obi Wan first meet Han Solo).

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07FdVcspOfQ[/video]

Spot a young Rik Mayall!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.