Last Film You Saw

Kingsman

I'm not quite sure what it was meant to be.......except to say,it was different to what I was expecting.

A sort of Men in Black meets Bond meets Johnny English meets Kick Ass hybrid.

Brilliant action and very funny in parts - 7/10

We Were Soldiers.

Brutal battle scenes but incredibly mawkish and jingoistic throughout. Gibson doesn't half know how to lay it on thick. 5/10.

Just found out that frickin' Scarlett Johansson is taking the live action lead role of the 1995 manga film classic "Ghost in the Shell". I am soooo pissed with this decision. This means they're going to have to move the setting to the states and make it all "Blade Runner" type future stuff.

It's Disney, so I don't see why they couldn't gone with picking a Japanese actress, even if they moved the setting. Think outside the box, you tw@s.

It's bullsh*t.

blueincy said:
TangerineSteve17 said:
The Imitation Game. A really good film, although it would've been nice if they could've explained Christopher in some way, not that I'd have been able to understand it if they did. I imagine the subject matter to be too complex though for it to mean anything to the average viewer.

Allow me:-)

http://homepage.cs.uri.edu/faculty/wolfe/book/Readings/Reading04.htm

:) cheers mate. is that it then? that was the big fuss? I'm surprised it took him so long to build that and break the code really...

Just kidding, I suddenly fully understand why the film mentions nothing as to how Christopher works.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.