League Cup draw, Sheff Wed home

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Not seen any references to it, but could have sworn we played Wednesday at the Etihad just a few years back in the Cup?

Think it was a replay and might have even taken the lead at our place.

What I do remember is them bringing around 7,000 behind the goal?

On a more pertinent point, I always thought Wednesday had by far the best looking female fans when it was a regular fixture in the early mid-90s.

Not sure why, might have been when I was still on teenage heat!

Yes your correct, we drew 1-1 each at their place first, they were unlucky to lose at ours as well!

kinkysleftfoot said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Not seen any references to it, but could have sworn we played Wednesday at the Etihad just a few years back in the Cup?

Think it was a replay and might have even taken the lead at our place.

What I do remember is them bringing around 7,000 behind the goal?

On a more pertinent point, I always thought Wednesday had by far the best looking female fans when it was a regular fixture in the early mid-90s.

Not sure why, might have been when I was still on teenage heat!

Yes your correct, we drew 1-1 each at their place first, they were unlucky to lose at ours as well!

I'm going for Wednesday 16th January 2007. If I'm not mistaken, it was the same day as my second child was born AND I passed my driving test. A great day.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Showing on the Official Site as the Wed 24th after Chelsea..

Anybody confirm if this is the case?

Yep, this is the case, City tweeted it the other day

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/mcfc/status/505363474999177218" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/mcfc/status/505363474999177218</a>

Was out in Sheffield Friday night with some old mates and they are all up for the game...will be getting tickets for a couple of them as they dont think they will get them through the club so expect them to sell out.

Hey fellas

Longtime forum reader but virgin poster. Love cup matches because I love seeing youngsters getting a chance to put a marker down. Played collegiate lacrosse in the US and it reminds me of being a first year and staking a claim when given a window of opportunity. Looking at the squad, albeit 3 matches in, still a lot of senior players yet to feature that surely would. Coupled with what many consider to be our best prospects out on loan and decent championship side, initial signs seem to be that no youngsters will feature. Maybe I'm wrong? If so, what academy lads would you think to be included? Cheers

buzzing for this one, i've lived in sheffield for the last 2 years and absolutely adore the place. you couldn't find a happier set of people and i've met some great football fans, blades and owls alike. hope all owls reading this have a top time in manchester, they deserve a big crack at a top team as their away fans are brilliant - huge numbers everywhere they go. dont think ill be getting the train back to sheffield after the match this time though !

Anyone have any ITK info for when prices etc are coming out? Going on holiday soon and want to have enough £ in my account to cover this and the CL home games that will probably be going out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.