League cup draw - United (a)

They'll be looking for revenge after you beat them...

You took more than three points from them that day, their confidence was shot.

They'll be looking for revenge after you beat them...

You took more than three points from them that day, their confidence was shot.

I agree....my United mates were really shocked by how badly they were outplayed in the first half. It will be very interesting to see how they cope with Liverpool's all action style.

One thing to consider, Pep will be fully aware of the importance of winning this fixture. After all he has managed Barca against Real Madrid where equally no matter what the competition losing the game will be a totally unacceptable outcome for the vast majority of supporters.

I expect when the draw was made his first thoughts were along the lines of "i could have done without that". I have no doubt he will field the strongest side possible for this match. At the end of the day Barcelona in the Champions league is in all reality more important game, but if we lose that game we are neither out of the competition nor will the majority of fans have to face a deluge of retards taking the piss and spouting an infinate and endless tirade of fucking shit and bollocks every time you venture out.

One thing to consider, Pep will be fully aware of the importance of winning this fixture. After all he has managed Barca against Real Madrid where equally no matter what the competition losing the game will be a totally unacceptable outcome for the vast majority of supporters.

I expect when the draw was made his first thoughts were along the lines of "i could have done without that". I have no doubt he will field the strongest side possible for this match. At the end of the day Barcelona in the Champions league is in all reality more important game, but if we lose that game we are neither out of the competition nor will the majority of fans have to face a deluge of retards taking the piss and spouting an infinate and endless tirade of fucking shit and bollocks every time you venture out.
I'd be surprised if Pep's team selection is dictated by the thought of you getting a bit of stick down the pub.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.