League Cup Final - Hart or Pantilimon?

Pantilimon only because he is a very solid back up keeper and he deserves it because he plays in most of the cup games to get us here I believe if he was good enough to get us here he is good enough to play. But Hart is a much better keeper, Manny picks him for a reason. Costel did very well when Hart was dropped but as soon as Manny felt Joe got his confidence back he was back in the team.

I'd go for Pants as well. Was gutted for him when he got dropped at the FA Cup Final

It's not just about who is the best keeper.

Paulpowersleftfoot said:
cheddar404 said:
Paulpowersleftfoot said:
Pantilimon.
If nothing else to apologise for mancinis shameful decision to dump him from the fa cup final

You can't pick a team based on this, surely?

The lad has never let us down and was treated like a twat

i'd beg to differ on that last point, the reason he was dropped for the FA Cup Final is because in the week running up to the final he announced he wanted to leave and was talking to clubs or something akin to that am i alone in thinking that based on actions like that Mancini was right to drop him for the final and that such actions lead to me being of the opinion that Pantilimon was the twat and not Mancini/The club you don't want to play someone who's head has been turned especially in goal.

Glauber Berti said:
Paulpowersleftfoot said:
cheddar404 said:
You can't pick a team based on this, surely?

i'd beg to differ on that last point, the reason he was dropped for the FA Cup Final is because in the week running up to the final he announced he wanted to leave and was talking to clubs or something akin to that am i alone in thinking that based on actions like that Mancini was right to drop him for the final and that such actions lead to me being of the opinion that Pantilimon was the twat and not Mancini/The club you don't want to play someone who's head has been turned especially in goal.
But most seem to conveniently forget this. He had himself to blame, and we pay him to play for our club, so we do not owe him.<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:38 pm --<br /><br />
Marvin said:
I'd go for Pants as well. Was gutted for him when he got dropped at the FA Cup Final

So I could be in with a shout then?

Pantilimon but I do think the FA Cup later stages should see Hart play. He's supposed to be our number 1 yet could miss out on a fair few trophies come his retirement because we have given a 2nd choice keeper a chance to play.

BlueTG said:
Glauber Berti said:
Paulpowersleftfoot said:

But most seem to conveniently forget this. He had himself to blame, and we pay him to play for our club, so we do not owe him.

-- Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:38 pm --

Marvin said:

So I could be in with a shout then?

It may not be about the best keeper, but certainly it is about the worst one so sadly you've no chance!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.