LEAGUE CUP WINNERS 2013/2014!! Post Final Thread

I missed nasri's goal hahaha, went to the toilet, thinking we wont score straight away -_- hahaha

TCIB said:
I should have put money on it, i had it down as 3-1 but them to score first :(

We ground them down and won a hard match with some coruscating individual moments.

GTFI !

I heard 3-1 banded around quite a bit, not often a predicted score comes to fruition.
Coruscating though was totally unpredictable.

Question; what is the medals criteria for this cup?

Just wondering if Lopes, Huws and Boyata got medals for playing in the early games?

Thaksinssoldier said:

Just wondering if Lopes, Huws and Boyata got medals for playing in the early games?

Huws played in the FA cup

I assume the clubs gets a certain number of medals, like for the FA cup (30?) so Im sure they got one

mansour's tow ropes said:
Thaksinssoldier said:

Huws played in the FA cup

I assume the clubs gets a certain number of medals, like for the FA cup (30?) so Im sure they got one

Thought he got a couple of mins in the second leg v Hammers, no?

Be great for Lopes and Dedrick to have gotten medals!

Tiedupinblue said:
TCIB said:
I should have put money on it, i had it down as 3-1 but them to score first :(

We ground them down and won a hard match with some coruscating individual moments.

GTFI !

I heard 3-1 banded around quite a bit, not often a predicted score comes to fruition.
Coruscating though was totally unpredictable.

I put a bet on 3-1 at half time!

I also had a HT/FT bet on Sunderland/Man City!

£150 back! BOSH!

congratulations on your win took two worldies but fair play
you need to up your win reactions though coming out of Wembley and watching your coaches leaving you'd think you'd lost
again well done throughly enjoyed my weekend(apart from one very very obvious bit)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.