LEAGUE CUP WINNERS 2013/2014!! Post Final Thread

Found a nice wallpaper.]
19171470.jpg
[/url]

TCIB said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
TCIB said:
I should have put money on it, i had it down as 3-1 but them to score first :(

We ground them down and won a hard match with some coruscating individual moments.

GTFI !

I pride myself on having a huge vocabulary but that stumped me..... My word of the day (:

Bluemoon in genuine useful bit of info shocker hehe :)

Now let us hope we get a couple more trophies to send you on your trips this year a very happy man :)

I'll be going pharell either way bud

I'm a patient man, I can see where we'll be in 3/4 years even if we come up short this year, which we won't!!!!

Started out slowly, but def some of the best goals as Ive seen us score all year. Appetite's wetted. I want more!

brotherblue said:
Happy for Pantilimon

Lol he came all the way to celebrate the last goal with the players!

Waiting for pics and Gifs

Yeah, I was happy for him too. Deserves it.

Blue Haze said:
Great support, Sunderland. F*** I hate playing them

Good luck the rest of your season

Until they play us in the League - and probably in the FA Cup too.

Well done City. Love this club!

World class talent from Toure, Nasri and great effort from Silva too.

Sky's bias and agenda are bordering on abusive now. All the incessant talk of our money-spending (without ever a similar reference to the same spending patterns of Chelsea, Liverpool recently and the Rags historically in comparative terms). And the allusions to us not playinig or being a proper team (just individuals there for the money) is ridiculous. I'm sure all of our individuals will sleep well tonight holding their winner's medals!

Hope we can silence the neasayers further and continue to do the club proud with ambassadors like Kompany.

CTID

TCIB said:

We ground them down and won a hard match with some coruscating individual moments.

GTFI !

I pride myself on having a huge vocabulary but that stumped me..... My word of the day (:

Sausages? Sausages? Damn your eyes sir!
bladder.jpg

Sigh said:
TCIB said:

GTFI !

Sausages? Sausages? Damn your eyes sir!
bladder.jpg

Erroneous, now that's a word of kings!!!

TCIB said:
TCIB said:

GTFI !

Bluemoon in genuine useful bit of info shocker hehe :)

Now let us hope we get a couple more trophies to send you on your trips this year a very happy man :)

Here's another one for you Zim: I actually thought Yaya was fairly insouciant as he swung his leg for that equaliser!

On another, more important, note: What a day! What a time to be a blue! Absolutely buzzing. Come on City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.