LEAGUE CUP WINNERS 2013/2014!! Post Final Thread

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Think too many believe what they are told. We weren't shit 1st half. We was just avin' a look.
They caught us on the hop. After that we too good.
Hate to break it to you, but we were shite in that opening 45 minutes. I suppose some of the credit for that has to go to the Mackems for not allowing us to play, but we did seem very flat in that opening period. There seemed to be no spark out there. The second half was better, though still nowhere near the level we were performing at back in the autumn. At the end of the day though, we have a reason to break out the duraglit!

jimharri said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Think too many believe what they are told. We weren't shit 1st half. We was just avin' a look.
They caught us on the hop. After that we too good.
Hate to break it to you, but we were shite in that opening 45 minutes. I suppose some of the credit for that has to go to the Mackems for not allowing us to play, but we did seem very flat in that opening period. There seemed to be no spark out there. The second half was better, though still nowhere near the level we were performing at back in the autumn. At the end of the day though, we have a reason to break out the duraglit!

That sapping Wembley pitch is a great leveller, it doesn't seem to matter who we paly there it's always a slog and to come through with a victory is tremendous. Sunderland must have fancied a backs to the wall Moyes like approach would prevail.

City fan on Talkshite just said he can't understand why Milner didn't start instead of Kolarov!....Why do these balloons follow football?

Yaya Toure equalised with a brilliant instant finish from 25 yards in the 55th minute, before Samir Nasri's spectacular strike changed the entire course of the game and set City on the way to some sort of consolation for last May's shock FA Cup final defeat by Wigan Athletic.

(Mcnulty, bbc sports correspondent and blind as a fucking bat 2014)

Yaya_Tony said:
After a dire first half i feared the worst, then the second was a joy. Absolutely buzzing atm. Pot number one for the reign of Pelly, get in! I'll never forget this match and the way it happened. Had a few ales so can't say much more than that right now! WHO ARE WE? BLUE ARMY!

WHO ARE WE?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.