LEAGUE CUP WINNERS 2013/2014!! Post Final Thread

I never doubted it tbh

Well played Sunderland you did yourslves proud

But I'm a proud man tonight

Well done City

A man could get used to this ;-)

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
BhwKBqbIYAEhJFt.jpg

I spy with my little eye, something beginning with ****.....

That's harsh Zin.

For a current England International to go and support his boyhood club with his mates (I very nearly said stand on the Terraces) is a pretty cool thing to do.

Bigga said:
Sorry to digress cos I haven't seen it, but does anyone know what the brand of headphones the lads were wearing, is?

Little 'un asked and I think I might get them for him... and me!!

Beats by Dre, they're scandalously expensive.

Just got home.
Fantastic day all round.
Credit must go to mackems for being brilliant fans. Proper fans. Lots of handshakes after the game and groups of opposite fans applauding each other.
How football should be.

Just got in,eyes are like piss holes in the snow, i'm fooked and got to be up at 6 for work :( oh and we won the cup \o/

Are any highlights on tv i was on row 3 and wanna spot myself?

Evening all, well as yet I can't quite comprehend what I saw other than Vinnie lifting a trophy at Wembley and Capital One congratulating us for winning their cup! I managed to grab my boss's corporate box today which was great. However it was in Sunderland heartland. Being with the opposition support gives you a different perspective of the match but there was no intimidation at anytime. Me and a few mates had been spotted well before kick off and I thought it might be an interesting afternoon, but I was pleasantly surprised. Aside from the odd bloke wanting to " rip my southern head off" the fans that surrounded us were brilliant. Gave us stick in the first half, took it really wellwhen we told then to enjoy the moment as there was still another half to go, and even better when Yaya and Samir smashed two in 105 seconds.!! It was like football, and a Wembley final should be. Two sets of supporters enjoying the day, having some real banter and laughing it all off without taking offence. Top day, top result. Come on City. 3 trophies left. Let's av em

ifiwasarichfan said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
BhwKBqbIYAEhJFt.jpg

I spy with my little eye, something beginning with ****.....

That's harsh Zin.

For a current England International to go and support his boyhood club with his mates (I very nearly said stand on the Terraces) is a pretty cool thing to do.

Who is it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.