League or Champions League?

Which would you rather win?

• Total voters
Both. If we go thru and by any chance Lyon surprise Barca and eliminate them, we have to concentrate on the champions league .

Don't know when there will be a bigger chance , with the major players eliminated

League please, anything else is a bonus. In fact evening winning the league cup is a bonus for me as I went 37 years without us winning anything!

Am i only one who thinks our friends at UEFA do not want us or PSG winning the champions league? FFP just might have something to do with it. So my fellow Blueboys be prepared to be sawn off in the near future just as last year. V.A.R.is coming for us.!

Can see u fa cup semi with united followed by champs league quarter finals with them
Then a league game to boot
Imagine that!

Am i only one who thinks our friends at UEFA do not want us or PSG winning the champions league? FFP just might have something to do with it. So my fellow Blueboys be prepared to be sawn off in the near future just as last year. V.A.R.is coming for us.!
I've always thought it was no coincidence that our run to the semi final saw us play against Dynamo, who weren't beating us no matter how much help they got from the referee and PSG. That said, the refereeing against Madrid in the semis was fair.

We have had favourable draws in the cups hence why we have managed to make it so far relatively easily. The Champions league now appears to be opening up so for me it depends on the draw Spurs or Porto would be nice .We just need to get the next three out of the way get to the International break and get some of our injured players back then go again .
The league could still be difficult I'm guessing the next four games determines where that goes and I'm hoping Wolves see off Utd
Two more trophies required any combination would be fantastic

We all know UEFA are shit, but come on. Some of you need to remove the tin foil hats!

PSG's chairman is on the board of UEFA. He's backed by some of the wealthiest people on the planet. Why were his team eliminated by VAR last night? If they were clearly wanting United to go through, why did Pogba get sent off in the first leg?

Real Madrid are the ultimate UEFA club. They're a huge money making machine, the biggest club in the world. Why did that VAR decision go against them v AJAX? Why did Ramos get sent off in the first leg?

We played against Schalke, and yes, the penalty incident and the red card were both dubious (more so because we were on the wrong side of both), but do you really think UEFA would prefer Schalke in the last 8 compared to a team managed by Pep Guardiola, who've stormed the biggest league in the world and broke tons of records. We're way more marketable than Schalke, we're a bigger draw for the neutral. I don't understand what motive would encourage them to risk the entire credibility of the sport in order to force us out at this stage?

And the FA don't want us to win any domestic cups either, It's quite extraordinary the draws we've been given in the last couple of years. We are the Fa's Darlings according to our rival fans.
Haha. It doesn't seem five minutes since the "Groupthink" on here was that the FA are nobbling us through unfair cup draws. Then we got about 12 good cup draws on the trot and everyone went quiet.

Every football fan thinks the world conspires against them. I've got a mate who's a massive Leeds fan who was telling me the other day how much the FA "hate" them, and giving me all these examples of them cheating them. I secretly thought "You sound exactly like three quarters of Bluemoon".

We all know UEFA are shit, but come on. Some of you need to remove the tin foil hats!

PSG's chairman is on the board of UEFA. He's backed by some of the wealthiest people on the planet. Why were his team eliminated by VAR last night? If they were clearly wanting United to go through, why did Pogba get sent off in the first leg?

Real Madrid are the ultimate UEFA club. They're a huge money making machine, the biggest club in the world. Why did that VAR decision go against them v AJAX? Why did Ramos get sent off in the first leg?

We played against Schalke, and yes, the penalty incident and the red card were both dubious (more so because we were on the wrong side of both), but do you really think UEFA would prefer Schalke in the last 8 compared to a team managed by Pep Guardiola, who've stormed the biggest league in the world and broke tons of records. We're way more marketable than Schalke, we're a bigger draw for the neutral. I don't understand what motive would encourage them to risk the entire credibility of the sport in order to force us out at this stage?

Ramos wasn't sent off only booked deliberately to miss 2nd leg. How many decisions went against us in both legs of the dippers game last season let alone the coach fiasco!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.