LeagueCup SF - Man Utd - away allocation of only 3000 (p30)

Surprised city don’t have when you buy your season tickets a part where it says short on points for away games? Well now you can by them a pound a point. Be just like in app purchases ;)

Surprised city don’t have when you buy your season tickets a part where it says short on points for away games? Well now you can by them a pound a point. Be just like in app purchases ;)

We semi do it's called platinum pay 50 quid to get extra points

There is a plain and simple reason behind this decision in my eyes.

"That lot" know we are better than them, but a derby narrows the difference. 7-8000 of us drowning out their infamous Stratford End would give us an advantage and they fear we could roll them over and win it in the first leg.

There is a plain and simple reason behind this decision in my eyes.

"That lot" know we are better than them, but a derby narrows the difference. 7-8000 of us drowning out their infamous Stratford End would give us an advantage and they fear we could roll them over and win it in the first leg.

Expect it is a joint decision, we will also have been just as eager not to have 7000 of them wankers at our place.

There is nothing illegal about it. The scheme basically gives you guaranteed home tickets and priority for away games and finals.
However plenty of people sign up on the basis that big semi finals would have increased allocations and would stand a better chance of securing a ticket for such games. The exact same people who go to away games at OT will qualify for this I would guess, not that I have an issue with that.

Legally City have done nothing wrong. Morally they have screwed over 5000 fans and don’t give a single fuck.
you are talking about the " cup schemes",he's talking about platinum
i agree with both of you btw

There is nothing illegal about it. The scheme basically gives you guaranteed home tickets and priority for away games and finals.
However plenty of people sign up on the basis that big semi finals would have increased allocations and would stand a better chance of securing a ticket for such games. The exact same people who go to away games at OT will qualify for this I would guess, not that I have an issue with that.

Legally City have done nothing wrong. Morally they have screwed over 5000 fans and don’t give a single fuck.
I think your wrong the scheme was sold as a way of increasing your loyalty points year on year rolling system by paying £50pa.people signed up for this now 5 years? £250 in they change the t and c making previous payments irrelevant.
Put another way if they tried to sell it now knowing they are going to stop it and you have wasted your money, would people sign up today?

I think your wrong the scheme was sold as a way of increasing your loyalty points year on year rolling system by paying £50pa.people signed up for this now 5 years? £250 in they change the t and c making previous payments irrelevant.
Put another way if they tried to sell it now knowing they are going to stop it and you have wasted your money, would people sign up today?

It wasn't sold as a rolling system, and it was either sign up for that or Superbia which cost £1k more than all my tickets had. If you didn't sign up you points got halved, it was a threat not an oppertunity.

Apologies. I was mixing up the cup schemes with Platinum as @blue44 pointed out. You still get the additional points though so still nothing illegal done. It’s just that what you thought you were going to benefit from now won’t happen due to a decision taken by City and United to reduce allocations. Very underhand and a big fuck you to around 5000 fans. And City just won’t care one little bit.

I do though think there will be a big drop off in cup scheme and Platinum for those in the chasing pack of fans who are never going to catch up with those who qualify for this game.Theres just no point to have either.

Apologies. I was mixing up the cup schemes with Platinum as @blue44 pointed out. You still get the additional points though so still nothing illegal done. It’s just that what you thought you were going to benefit from now won’t happen due to a decision taken by City and United to reduce allocations. Very underhand and a big fuck you to around 5000 fans. And City just won’t care one little bit.

I do though think there will be a big drop off in cup scheme and Platinum for those in the chasing pack of fans who are never going to catch up with those who qualify for this game.Theres just no point to have either.
I'm on crossed lines to not referring to the utd match.
Was referring to how they altered the t+c of platinum and shafted everyone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.