Leeds (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Haaland couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo today. Gundo was on a hat trick and has taken penalties before so no qualms with him taking that today (in the 80th odd minute when it looked as good as over).

We'd panned them all game and they got lucky straight after with their goal. Despite Gundo missing and whatever else we still won. OK not perfect but a bit of perspective is needed. Stones, Bernie, rodri, dias and grealish all rested. On to the big one. Up the blues

If Gundogan had scored that pen no one would have any issues - I hope Pep does not have a go at him for taking it and missing. Like others said, who knows if Haaland would have scored one today given the chances he missed.

3 points won - job done. Let's hope Newcastle beat Arsenal tomorrow.

But that’s kind of the point - he has a 50% scoring record with us in the PL. He shouldn’t be taking them with Haaland on the pitch, period.

if Haaland is going to miss chances let it be today and not Madrid. Leeds were awful we were ok. 3 points is all that matters. CTID

3 points without breaking a sweat until Gundog hit the post, the last minutes won’t have stretched the squad as much as my heart. I thought Haaland got into plenty of goal scoring positions but never got the run of the ball today. Another day he could have had another hat-trick

Got the job done. A bit of butt clenching close to the end but trusted the lads to see it out.

Penalty misses happen so they don’t surprise me. Wasn’t Haaland’s day but I’m sure he’ll be hungry in the next day to correct that.

That's all that matters...

44566819-9715619-Troopz_has_won_an_army_of_fans_for_his_passionate_and_animated_r-m-47_1624428833925.jpg

4715617.jpg

Whats more concerning for me than the penalty incident is the performance of some of our players today, Mahrez (bar the assists) and Alvarez were shockingly bad for consecutive games. They will be called upon vs Everton and they need to perform better.

2nd half pace was too slow after 60 mins but we were still creating chances so not to concerned, 3 points is most important.
Alvarez? Lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.