Leeds (H) | Post Match Thread

Will be interesting to see if Pep chooses to rotate like this against Aston Villa. Since it's sandwiched between the FA cup game against Chelsea, and Carabao cup final against Spurs.

29-2

We might have played sub par but even with that performance we would have won the vast majority of times.

We are so good now people expect us to beat bad luck.

Virtually the only time we were outperformed was by West Ham and we won so nobody complained.

Pep says when the performance was dire win or lose.

Exactly, I can understand people are frustrated about losing but it happens.
Today was a freak result and the number of people worrying about the rags catching us in the league is shocking.

At the start of the game if we knew they would have 2 shots and we would have 29 would anyone have complained?

People need to chill and behave like what we are now. A champion team.

This catastrophic behavior and fear of losing the league, is the same as what I've seen from Atletico fans. In the worst case scenario we'll have 8 points for 6 games. 3 victories and 1 draw are enough and it's obvious that Man U won't win all the games. We already won the league, and we should rest players, because league games are now the least important game.

Chill, and behave like a big team with confidence, and don't panic for a lose like it's a catastrophe.
What is it with people on here quoting incorrect facts. We have not already won the league.

Will be interesting to see if Pep chooses to rotate like this against Aston Villa. Since it's sandwiched between the FA cup game against Chelsea, and Carabao cup final against Spurs.
I guess it will depend on what United does. If they lose any of their next 2 matches, Pep will rotate the entire team.

Even if United wins, I think he will still rotate a part of the team.

For me, if United loses, I'd send the Academy against Aston Villa.

Not when the ball was played he wasn't mate. I promise you watch it again.

It's tight, but Costa's leg is offside. And he is very obviously not in his own half.

I have, and I think you may have a point. My apologies. I've tried my best to pause it at the exact moment the ball is passed, but it should surely at least have been subject to a var review for such a tight call.

As I say, I completely apologise.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210410-183741_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20210410-183741_Twitter.jpg
    621.3 KB · Views: 53
Reactions: kun

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.