Leeds (H) | Post Match Thread

Wednesday 11th to Sunday 25th of April. 14 days that will show if today’s approach was correct.
Today’s approach was correct regardless of what happens. Looking after the squad gives us the best chance of competing for everything. That is an undeniable fact. Whether we win or lose the upcoming games, we stand a much better chance than if we didn’t rest players today.

Genuine question here, I fully understand Pep wanting to rest players for Dortmund but how nice would it have been to give Delap 20 minutes at the end of the game to see if he could deliver?

What harm could there be?

The amount of shit crosses we were floating to no one in the middle he probably would have added value!

If the Rags were good enough to challenge for the title I might share your concern. But they are not. No need to fret!
That's pretty much what rag fans were saying about us in April 2012... when there were six matches left, and they were 8 points ahead of us.

It ain't over until it's mathematically over.

Genuine question
What is the priority here for Pep this season
Champs league more important than the PL?

Isn't there an argument that today he should have gone full strength get 3 up and then rotate?
Leeds have been shipping goals for fun all season yet he picks a weak front line with out of form players who couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo.

If he emphaises to much importance on the CL is he risking losing the other 3?
Me personally I don't care about the CL and UEFA, others feel the same.
I want us to win the league.

What is it with people on here quoting incorrect facts. We have not already won the league.
Can you give one example in football history where a team bottles 14/8 points in 6 games, when the other "contender" has to play against the 3rd,6th and 7th team of the league?

Mathematically we haven't won it, but the chances are so slim, that it's more likely Aston Villa gets a UCL spot than we losing the PL.

The amount of shit crosses we were floating to no one in the middle he probably would have added value!

I know he's only 17/18 but he played last night for the U23's so probably wouldn't be fit to play today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.