Leeds (H) | Post Match Thread

I see your point but they still had only two shots on target and they had 10 men. Freak result. This is not on pep.
Can’t agree on that.

Aside from that 2 goals - they also had 1 on 1 with Eddie.

At the end of the day, Peps selection was not good enough either to score more goals or defend our goal.

Would love to see the stats for attempts on goal, on target and scored. Then attempts on City’s goal, on target and conceded. I’m guessing it’s scary because in my head it already is.
There has never been a team as profligate in front of goal as City during the last ten years
We literally could have bagged 200 goals a season
It's the lack of ruthlessness that's baffling ( Aguero apart maybe Dzeko in his pomp)

Happy clapper here, in peace.

Crikey! not read yet a hundred and forty fucking five pages, hope no one's moaning or giving racist abuse to Raz nor Mendy.

Anyways, first half Fernandinho was immense, second half Stonesy man of the match, goal was left alone and Ederson could've done better. Credit to Bernardo and Ferrán, the rest were not up to the task, aparently.

Classy comment by El Loco Bielsa -"City deserved to win"- and if he says so, I'll believe him instead our more experienced bluemoon managers.

Now, back to page one (shall I, shall I not?) --- next on to Dortmund.

When Pep says he considers winning the PL (as he has often claimed) is the most important achievement, is he being disingenuous? Yesterday his team was clearly prioritised for the CL. He assumed his selection was strong enough to secure a result from Leeds but the outcome has only increased the pressure on the remaining PL games. Seven changes is a lot, even for a squad like City's.

With our stronger teams, we could and should win all the domestic trophies this season. Is Pep under a hidden pressure to focus on CL, or is it a personal challenge?

or get the league won THEN fuck about with line ups.

If we only had 1 trophy to play for (league) that would make sense. But we don't, we are in 4 other competitions with a knock out quarter final on Wednesday. Resting players for a league game where we are 14 points ahead in the race, is totally acceptable in this circumstance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.